• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

Zach

Chavo is the most vanilla wrassler ever right now. Pepe needs to debut with a quickness to save this man's career.

UberTag

Unopened Mountain Dew bottles sit on the announcer's table while they talk about how great it is.

Kane pretends to drink out of an empty mug.

WWE. Now. Then. Forever.
Considering how much Mountain Dew is paying for their spots, the least the announcers could do is to actually drink that swill.

Ambition

Holy shit the amount of commercials is unreal
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

AColdDay

Chavo is the most vanilla wrassler ever right now. Pepe needs to debut with a quickness to save this man's career.

Legitimately was a huge Chavo mark around this time. My older brother HATED him, but I thought that tornado DDT was dope af.

did I miss anything just tuned in.

seeing bellas.

Contemplating turning raw off already.

Ambrose and Orton came out
What I felt was not a very good New Day Promo, but others liked it
A plodding Otron/Ambrose vs New Day match
Lesnar/Taker promo
A hundred commercials

Zach

did I miss anything just tuned in.

seeing bellas.

Contemplating turning raw off already.
Can you imagine a scenario where you will regret not watching Raw? Give it a shot, pal. I'm sure the YouTube recap will be much more enjoyable.

Zach

Legitimately was a huge Chavo mark around this time. My older brother HATED him, but I thought that tornado DDT was dope af.
Y'know... his tornado DDT was always very good. I'll give him that. But dude's not winning, so I don't even get to see that thang.

Fox318

Can you imagine a scenario where you will regret not watching Raw? Give it a shot, pal. I'm sure the YouTube recap will be much more enjoyable.

Cena open challenges have been fun until he jobbed the belt to Dick Pic HHH.

Last time raw was here a MOTY quality Cesaro-Cena match happened.

imBask

Banned
I love how they point out how great Sasha is and how great that match was before a Nikki vs Naomi match

with Sasha ringside

doing nothing

Valentus

recap the second best womens match of the year (and the first had the same protagonists) and then Vince gave us nikki bella vs Naomi.

Stop the crap vince, call bayley up and continue the feud.

Top Bottom