• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

Branson

Dean's hairline looks worse than normal!

I was thinking that, too. I think his terrible hair has played a big part in WWE not getting behind him.

He needs to figure out something. Can he grow a beard? Go full Austin, just fucking shave it and be manly via facial hair.

Oh shit here comes wrasslegaf out to make fun of stuff that people can't help. Why haven't you guys made fun of some disabled people in the crowd yet?

Wow, two commercials in a New Day match. Well.

So New Day are suppose to be the heels?

Would a heel want to #SaveTheTables?

I was thinking that, too. I think his terrible hair has played a big part in WWE not getting behind him.

He needs to figure out something. Can he grow a beard? Go full Austin, just fucking shave it and be manly via facial hair.

Return of the Hair vs Hair match??

Oh shit here comes wrasslegaf out to make fun of stuff that people can't help. Why haven't you guys made fun of some disabled people in the crowd yet?

I don't blame him for it, and I'm not making fun of him. It is what it is. Look is very important in wrestling, and Dean's hair is not cooperating. I just said he needs to figure out something to do with it that's a little more convincing, is all, I fail to see how that's out of line.

No one is making fun of him. In his profession there's nothing wrong with mentioning stuff like this, especially by many accounts it's true. The random disabled person in the audience isn't on the WWE roster where one's appearance is extremely important.

rejoice.png

Top Bottom