• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

Striker

What was the main event last week?

It was a hair higher than this week's 3rd hour. Can't blame Kane for all of that. They booked a terrible World Champion. No one gives a shit about him.

Fox318

Good. Needs to keep dropping.

Although next week they're going nuts with legends appearances.

HBK and Flair are not going to boost numbers up.

Meanwhile Steve Austin is either not advertised or off the show.

Honestly the live podcast with Bork is probably going to be the best thing next week.

Cena should drop the belt on Raw or Smackdown just so it forces some people to watch.

I mean Smackdown is nothing but throwaway tags with edited crowd pops to cover up for empty arenas or in the case of the Bellas and Roman making them look like faces.

John-Cena-Shock-to-Smile.gif

Anth0ny

Raw Viewership for 10/12

8pm: 3.518
9pm: 3.254
10pm: 3.082

Avg: 3.285

Ouch at that 3rd hour but putting Kane in the main event they deserve it. Dodgers vs Mets did 3.960 million viewers.

ahhhhh so close

I was expecting 2.XXX

absolutely no surprise. the fact that kane continues to be in the main event time after time continues to baffle me. also, get the damn belt off rollins. you don't have to bury the guy (even though they absolutely will), just mix things up ffs.

It was a hair higher than this week's 3rd hour. Can't blame Kane for all of that. They booked a terrible World Champion. No one gives a shit about him.
I think it was Cena vs Big E last week and the week before that was Kane dragging Rollins into the ring.

Fox318

I have no idea why they don't give her a tiny shooting space at the performance Center and put these clips up on Youtube or on the Network with slightly higher production values.

If the WWE really wants to be a media empire shows like this, Culture Shock, and Unfiltered should be front and center.

I mean I see no reason why the WWE isn't a major sponsor or is getting sponsorship money for fitness products. I see no reason why they couldn't work something out with DDP Yoga on yoga tips or maybe a crossfit/powerlifting show showing proper form and new workout routines and ideas.

I have tried to replace pasta with spaghetti squash, but I just hate myself for trying to delude myself into thinking that it's the same.

Straight shooting all the time.

Why the heck do we not have wrestler grocery haul videos? I want to see what kind of groceries a man like Big E Langston takes home from the supermarket, damn it. That's cheap and easy content for the Network right there.

NoRéN

I have no idea why they don't give her a tiny shooting space at the performance Center and put these clips up on Youtube or on the Network with slightly higher production values.

If the WWE really wants to be a media empire shows like this, Culture Shock, and Unfiltered should be front and center.

I mean I see no reason why the WWE isn't a major sponsor or is getting sponsorship money for fitness products. I see no reason why they couldn't work something out with DDP Yoga on yoga tips or maybe a crossfit/powerlifting show showing proper form and new workout routines and ideas.

Stephanie and HHH are gonna read that and get to work...

on making more fitness dvds starring them two.

Have you actually seen the videos? They're pretty awful.

What if Taste of Tenille was an 80s sitcom?

Everyone would be making double entendres, and there would definitely be a wacky neighbor, possibly Farty Natty.

Damn it, Daniel Bryan and Brie Bella grocery haul videos.

Mark Henry and Big Show grocery haul videos. Start counting them hits with that content.

Fox318

Have you actually seen the videos? They're pretty awful.

I havn't seen those DVDs but I'm sure that the people who are on the road have tips os something interesting.

I mean GQ did a story a while back on staying in shape on the road and I'm sure some of these guys have different ideas on fitness that could help people.

I mean they don't make jack shit on their fucking DVD movies so they should use this.

Plus one of the reasons the WWE should do something like that is to plant the seeds for future talent. Every other sports league talks about youth fitness and adversities playing their sport.

WWE should be doing that with amateur wrestling or encouraging people to get into theater.

NoRéN

Everyone would be making double entendres, and there would definitely be a wacky neighbor, possibly Farty Natty.

Mark Henry and Big Show grocery haul videos. Start counting them hits with that content.

Paige would kick the door in at random times and shout, "This is my house!"

I once had the opportunity to ask Natalya about the farting gimmick. Her response was that she did it as long as she did DivaStrong with Beth but people only remember the farting so that says something, also she is and I quote "a lady who eats a lot of protein".

Maybe stop your shaming folks.

Heel

You ever have one of those days where you just feel like eating a giant bowl of pasta?

Right? Me too, guys. We're only human.

Anth0ny

it was cena vs mystery opponent, who ended up being big e

it's almost like the entire product is cold and not even cena can save ratings. I honestly doubt next weeks show will do much higher even with all the legends involved. they barely pushed that show this week. how is word going to get out there for next weeks show? why would anyone watch when football and baseball is on?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
They're telling the Superstars to do this on their own so they can gauge it. Xavier's said as such.

now now now, we can't have people pretending Vince OKs this. That'd be absurd.

You fucks.
Not you Bronson, the Vince-haters

Zach

DAH LEX EXPRESS

You silly goose.

the montreal screwjob

:)
That wasn't a creative decision, though.

Vince Russo came up with Goldust

Really? Oh. Sorry, McMahon.

Hall of Pain was a Vince idea

The what now?

The Blue Chipper, Rocky Maivia
The Ringmaster, Steve Austin
Duke "The Dumpster" Droese
The Goobledy Gooker
The Brawl for All
Rosey, the Super Hero in Training
Paul Burchill, Pirate
Kerwin White
Eugene

Stop your kidding. I'm being serious here.

Vince did come up with Undertaker.

He got lucky with the personnel involved.

Vince Sr. came up with WWF.

Vince Jr. came up with a worldwide product.

Without Vince, all you fanatics are talking endlessly about the local promotion.

I don't think this is true. Someone inevitably would've gone national and then global.

You fucks.

Meet me, bro, and let's do the thing.

klonere

Banned
Listening to Review a Raw

Seth, you are pretty much the worst booked, worst drawing WWE champion. I'm sad :(

It's all just memories now Seth.

xsPjYCc.gif

tumblr_nm08k9kF6e1rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif

Toki767

Once people realize this Kane feud is continuing past Hell in a Cell, and Cena is on vacation, we'll probably hit under 3 million viewers.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
New ratings, didn't drop below a 3, surprisingly.

Hour 1: 3.518 million
Hour 2: 3.254 million
Hour 3: 3.082 million

You fucks.

Son of a....

You silly goose.
AND ON THE INTREPID

I honestly think they do the movies because they don't want to admit failure and they desperately want to be seen as an entertainment company.

They're super cheap to make, and almost always make a small profit. If one lands well like The Call did, they make a SHITLOAD

D-Bry taking The Ryback to weekly meals at Panera.

Mahonay

Banned
Hey guys I have the ratings here, not sure if anyone's seen them.

Hour 1: 3.518 million
Hour 2: 3.254 million
Hour 3: 3.082 million

Top Bottom