• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

1I1Kl8P.png

2cNoCAp.png

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Name off some other video series you'd like to see in WWE, I'll help.

Rockin' Out with Randall Orton (music vlog)
Hyphy Burrito Recipes with Etton And Cooker (Big E's cooking show with Booker T and sometimes Kali Muscle)

DMczaf

Assbiz members earn a Assbiz Hall of Fame vote from its organization, which is independent of the Hall of Fame, by maintaining 10 consecutive years on an Assbiz Instagram beat. Those Hall of Fame eligible voters will now be required to complete a registration form and sign a code of conduct. The names of those Assbiz members casting Hall of Fame ballots will now be made public with the election results; however, an individual’s ballot will not be revealed by the Hall of Fame.

klonere

Banned
White Smoke with Paul Wight
Paul "The Big Show" Wight is giving some giant vaping tips on the best rigs, flavors and vaping tricks all from the comfort of his tour bus.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
White Smoke with Paul Wight
Paul "The Big Show" Wight is giving some giant vaping tips on the best rigs, flavors and vaping tricks all from the comfort of his tour bus.

Could call it "The Big Vapor"

Fox318

Name off some other video series you'd like to see in WWE, I'll help.

Rockin' Out with Randall Orton (music vlog)
Hyphy Burrito Recipes with Etton And Cooker (Big E's cooking show with Booker T and sometimes Kali Muscle)

• Commitment Issues with John Cena (Couples therapy show)
  • This week in Hot Topic with Dolph Ziggler
  • Superstar Piercing with Braun Stromann
  • Diet and Fitness with Kevin Owns
  • Tackling Xenophobia and Racism with Rusev and R-Truth
  • The Stephanie McMahon Show (Talk show with all of the guests prostrating while she stumbles her way through a a revised history of her slamming Andre at Wrestlemania 3 in front of 1,334,235)

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I could go for a John Cena hosted show like Talk Sex with Sue Johanson. I'd love it.

Fox318

The Big Red Machine : A panel talk show discussing recent news in economics hosted by Glenn "Kane" Jacobs with Special correspondents John "Bradshaw" Layfield and Kevin "Its a Work" Nash.

Fox318

You're enough: A self esteem show focused on telling people that they don't need to change who they are and just be confident in who they are.

Starring Vince McMahon, Paul Levesque, and Cody Runnels.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Seth is 1-19 since Summerslam. Come on now.

Obviously Kevin Dunn is mad at Seth for failing to replace the last Coke Zero in the fridge and just leaving the empty box.

Top Bottom