• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

tumblr_nhkrihobDV1sj4xr4o1_500.gif

SD

*Roman Reigns defeated Bo Dallas.

*Sheamus and King Barrett defeated Cesaro and Neville. Stardust was sitting ringside with The Ascension. They had a "Stardust Section" sign to mock Cesaro.

*Summer Rae does a promo to announce she will be the guest referee for Rusev vs. Dolph Ziggler tonight.

*WWE Intercontinental Champion Kevin Owens defeated Zack Ryder. Ryback hit the ring to stop a post-match beating.

*Dolph Ziggler pinned Rusev with Summer Rae as special referee after a fast count. Rae tried to come onto Ziggler and he shot her down.

*Luke Harper and Braun Strowman defeated The Primetime Players.

*WWE Divas Champion Charlotte defeated Alicia Fox. Team Bella attacked and Paige made the save. On the screen, Natalya was beaten down by someone so the idea was Paige laid her out and took her place.

*The Dudley Boyz and Dean Ambrose defeated The New Day.

Grug

Okay, weird request. Can anyone find a great example, preferably in GIF form (but will settle for YouTube) of a wrestler just taking on heaps of guys at once and dominating them...

It's for use on another forum... ideally I just want to see guys running at him and getting flicked over the top rope, hiptossed... whatever... as long as it is just total one man dominance?

Thanks guys.

Okay, weird request. Can anyone find a great example, preferably in GIF form (but will settle for YouTube) of a wrestler just taking on heaps of guys at once and dominating them...

It's for use on another forum... ideally I just want to see guys running at him and getting flicked over the top rope, hiptossed... whatever... as long as it is just total one man dominance?

Thanks guys.

65DRTBG.gif

Fox318

I know the tradition of wrestling is for you to finish your career on your back but was their any program where that was the wrong call?

I know many disagree with Trish's championship win.

In what case could going out on a win have been the right call?

I used to love Clash of Champions as a kid. It was like getting a PPV (which my parents were too cheap to ever order for us) for free, and on a school night.

I know the tradition of wrestling is for you to finish your career on your back but was their any program where that was the wrong call?

I know many disagree with Trish's championship win.

In what case could going out on a win have been the right call?

Bryan went out with a win too.

Fox318

I used to love Clash of Champions as a kid. It was like getting a PPV (which my parents were too cheap to ever order for us) for free, and on a school night.
In an odd way that's what raw is.

I mean we used to get maybe 2 hours a week with maybe 3 to 4 matches.

Now raws are longer than ppvs.

In an odd way that's what raw is.

I mean we used to get maybe 2 hours a week with maybe 3 to 4 matches.

Now raws are longer than ppvs.

It was different though because there wasn't as much saturation so it felt special. Same thing with Saturday Night's Main Event. I mean, not that I want things to go back to that.

I still remember me and my brother looking through the TV Guide and seeing that Mike Tyson was supposed to be a guest ref on Saturday Night's Main Event and staying up to watch it only to find that Tyson was replaced with Buster Douglas.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
SD

*Sheamus and King Barrett defeated Cesaro and Neville. Stardust was sitting ringside with The Ascension. They had a "Stardust Section" sign to mock Cesaro.

*Summer Rae does a promo to announce she will be the guest referee for Rusev vs. Dolph Ziggler tonight.

*WWE Intercontinental Champion Kevin Owens defeated Zack Ryder. Ryback hit the ring to stop a post-match beating.

*Dolph Ziggler pinned Rusev with Summer Rae as special referee after a fast count. Rae tried to come onto Ziggler and he shot her down.

*WWE Divas Champion Charlotte defeated Alicia Fox. Team Bella attacked and Paige made the save. On the screen, Natalya was beaten down by someone so the idea was Paige laid her out and took her place.

lol Rusev jobbing goddamn

Vylash

SD

here lies rusev, taken down by instagram

What do you want some guy from ESPN to interview Rollins about to appeal to a larger demographic? Emocore? His neo-nazi girlfriend that he stands by to this day? The psychology of wrestling as a heel? Forget it.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Dean Ambrose.... Randy orton.... On hell in cell pre show.

This company

Top Bottom