• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

bjork

if you work outside before 9 you're the worst

also 92F what the hell where do you live? Canadian autumn is the best

Before 9? You need to be up before then. My bedtime is around noon, so I don't have tons of time to wait around. Plus, they have no problem making a fuckton of noise when I'm trying to sleep, so if 8 is too early, too bad for them.

I live in So Cal, just inland enough from the beach to be too far to go often, and just far enough in for it to be miserable here.

bjork

Everyone in WrassleGAF seems miserable lately... COINCIDENCE OR CONSPIRACY?

I'm always this way, my post history will bear that out. But this month specifically, I'm bothered by the weather. It's the middle of October and it's almost 100 here. I don't like hot weather, so.

Aiii

So not worth it
I'm pretty happy actually.

Though I haven't watched WWE prime except for a bit of PPV for about two months, so I'm not the best example in your conspiracy, I suppose.

Wednesday night line-up

NXT
The Vaudevillains vs. Sawyer Fulton and Angelo Dawkins
Nia Jax vs. Evie
Number One Contender's Battle Royal

ROH
ACH vs. Matt Sydal
Silas Young & Beer City Bruiser vs. The Boys
ROH TV Championship match: Jay Lethal (c) vs. Takaaki Watanabe

TNA
Aiden O'Shea vs. Kenny King
Crazzy Steve vs. Mahabali Shera

Everyone in WrassleGAF seems miserable lately... COINCIDENCE OR CONSPIRACY?

The new Divas trio, Team SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder), may be hitting WrassleGAF as well.

I'm pretty happy actually.

Though I haven't watched WWE prime except for a bit of PPV for about two months, so I'm not the best example in your conspiracy, I suppose.

me neither, and I'm not doing great at the moment.

this was a terrible conspiracy theory, full of holes

imBask

Banned
Oh, imbask.

i'm actually the perfect neighbour, I don't use any speakers, I have headphones for everything, I close my doors, etc etc

I respect my neighbours and my neighbours are also pretty quiet, everyone's happy that way!

once a month I get a couple of friends over to complain about wrestling during the PPV but that's about it, and it's over by 11

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man that OT Raw thread is doing ironman numbers.

Low ratings = ratings it seems.

If you mention it and ask people how to fix it, everyone has a dipshit opinion about how they'd run things

even me!

Fox318

If you mention it and ask people how to fix it, everyone has a dipshit opinion about how they'd run things

even me!

That's with everything.

Issue is we really don't have an idea of how many masters they are serving. Between Sponsors, NBC, their relationship with Make A Wish, and Mattel they probably have to clear 70% of angles with a rep and even then they have not been able to reverse advertisers not wanting to sponsor wrestling.

But you know what WWE has had the same head writer and creative lead for all of these years and no sport or entertainment has had anything like that.

I mean Lorne Michaels may be the closest thing comparable but even he doesn't micromanage on a level like Vince.

I think most of the things fans complain about are the 5% problems that quite simply relate down to Vince and company having bad taste or not really being current with modern culture.

It's not end of WCW bad. That was bad.

This is just..going through the motions until mania season.

Thats exactly it.

Everything is so bland and cookie cutter now. You know

Opening promo from Triple H 90% of the time Someone else 10% of the time that sets up some main event we saw last PPV.

Cena match on the hour where he gets finisher spammed by a up and comer but wins anyway.

Divas match on the hour that isnt very good.

Main event that more then likely gets turned into a tag match if it wasnt one already.

+ add in a bunch of matches we have seen 100 times before in between. ( Stardust v Nevile) And thats RAW.

At least WCW and TNA are unpredictable in their crapness.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If you don't like it watch something else

Lucha Underground is comin' for Season 2. If you have not seen much of S1, I can GUARANTEE it will make you happy, unless you're a stupid fuck.

Lucha Underground is comin' for Season 2. If you have not seen much of S1, I can GUARANTEE it will make you happy, unless you're a stupid fuck.

YEAHHHHHHH

Just watched the trios title episode, got to catch up on almost the entire NJPW AXS run as well.

Fox318

Going through the motions is a good way to describe it.

They do that every time this time of year.

Football kills them and they set their mania plans so early (not sure if its good or bad) that they don't really know what to do before the Royal Rumble.

If it wasn't for Network numbers dipping last year they never would have committed to a survivor series program and even that didn't matter in the end.

I mean right now the focus of the program is on Roman Reign's "Anyone but you" program and Rollins being a shit champ while Cena outshines him from both a win loss record and a talent level.

I mean that's it. Everyone else is trading win and loss records and they change opinions on guys so fast they can never create a star.

On NXT they film 5 weeks of TV in one day so guys don't get over exposed, they are forced to stick with a plan, and they understand the crowd in the arena. Plus they get to keep it simple because they don't have to pretend that they are a soap opera.

However the Network is a fantastic product that is really only lacking in new features.

Fox318

Here is the issue I have right now.

Where can I legally watch Lucha Undergound Season 1 from start to finish?

They need a Blu-Ray or streaming deal.

boring wrestling is the worst type of wrestling. WWE is a two show company now, which is summerslam and mania. And I'm being generous with summerslam.

i could use some FnP wrasslegaf

aQNMQ9H.gif

So, it's just come to my attention that Kevin Dunn allegedly is responsible for Kevin Owens' de-push and that there is some internal strife between Dunn HHH and Vince.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Here is the issue I have right now.

Where can I legally watch Lucha Undergound Season 1 from start to finish?

They need a Blu-Ray or streaming deal.

the internet, like everyone else who Zigglers their episodes. Blu-rays aren't out yet. If you intent to purchase and watch LU, and even they are ok with it, do what you need to do.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
So, it's just come to my attention that Kevin Dunn allegedly is responsible for Kevin Owens' de-push and that there is some internal strife between Dunn HHH and Vince.
What's your source, drop some direct quotes, a verified twitter and a link to the claim.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I got this info from a wrestling news site which they sourced it from a Meltzer podcast

Even though it's two months old, I wanted to get wrasslegaf's take on this.

My take is it's crybaby bullshit from Owens fans. Whether I'm accurate or not doesn't matter, because all the manbabies in this thread that are banana riders for Owens because they liked his work as Kevin Steen have built this narrative so they can feel downtrodden and ignored, like their parents used to do to them.

the internet, like everyone else who Zigglers their episodes. Blu-rays aren't out yet. If you intent to purchase and watch LU, and even they are ok with it, do what you need to do.

There's an XTREME website with WRESTLING related content that has TORRENTS on it.

They have a S1 pack. I'm amazed RudoReels hasn't jumped on it yet.

Top Bottom