• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

Is the game really that bad?

I mean I haven't purchased a wrestling game since WWE Day of Reckoning 1 or 2 and Here comes the pain.

wwe-games-can-have-the-greatest-wtf-moments-10-gifs-12.gif

Is the game really that bad?

I mean I haven't purchased a wrestling game since WWE Day of Reckoning 1 or 2 and Here comes the pain.

The presentation is boring, the graphics are substandard, the character models are barely passable, and glitches abound. Gameplay is clunky, unrewarding, and slow to respond. Everyone plays the same, and the amount of creativity that you used to have in the earlier games are gone.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Owens should be our Wwe champ and IC champ tbh.

Tensai actually looked like a strong monster. Owens is slovenly and sloppy. In his current form, which conjures up thoughts of a dude who just mowed the lawn in summer and is hot, and sweaty, but sits his sweaty back down on your chair and leaves a mark while wiping cheeto dust on his pants, you really want that image granting wishes? Fuck no.

There's a reason why we call him LORD Sina. Cleanliness is next to godliness.

imBask

Banned
someone on another board keeps hammering that 2k is doing a great job with the WWE franchise

this is why these games are trash but sell anyway
this is why RAW sucks but the ratings won't drop below 3
this is why everything

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Waaaaait. Lana posted the pics? WTF? I thought they were sold or something to TMZ.

She posted them to her instagram. You'd think that was foolish but if it was OKed by upper management (as all IG and Twitter talk is) - well there you go. Interesting angle of attack from Rusev haters.

They probably could have denied it if they hadn't have put "M.D." initials on the tracksuit

2K's marketing/promo team has really done their homework. I don't mean this in a smark way. I am currently studying marketing, and part of this subject is researching and target demographics. It would be safe to assume that 2K's marketing team looks at GB, and pretty much knows who these guys are (they talk at press events like E3).

And what better way to sell the game more by enticing GB subscribers to the product.

I only used fat and ugly as descriptors, I did not attach a negative connotation about them or make a value statement. The truly disgusting thing is the reaction people are making to my comments, wherein they are making assumptions based on the terms and broadly attacking ALL people who are fat and/or ugly. You people need to grow up and stop being so toxic.

Mahonay

Banned
StROMAN vs ROMAN
t%C3%A9l%C3%A9chargement.gif

I only used fat and ugly as descriptors, I did not attach a negative connotation about them or make a value statement. The truly disgusting thing is the reaction people are making to my comments, wherein they are making assumptions based on the terms and broadly attacking ALL people who are fat and/or ugly. You people need to grow up and stop being so toxic.
Wow dude. Ok.

The really unfortunate thing about people being so negative towards fat people is that I thought we had moved past it as a community. We literally just made it through a discussion about Kevin Owens where no one made accusatory comments about him having a fast food physique or just a general slovenly physical appearance, it made me think that we could discuss him without people making jabs like saying he has poor personal grooming habits or accusing him of having the look of a man who only goes to the gym to stare at women.
Shame that some of you haven't moved past that negative attitude despite the strides we've made.

Used to be there was one asshole here and everything worked out fine for the most part, but now he's gone and everyone's slowly turning into assholes themselves. What a world.

Tensai actually looked like a strong monster.

Nah, he was booked like a strong monster. What he looked like was an idiot with a ridiculous getup and early 90's gimmick.

Took 'em long enough. Also, no logo on the sleeve? Ehhhhhhhhhh.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Finding out Leatherface/Super Leather of W*ING is Corporal Kirchner is about the most mind blown I've ever been in wrestling

bjork

The really unfortunate thing about people being so negative towards fat people is that I thought we had moved past it as a community. We literally just made it through a discussion about Kevin Owens where no one made accusatory comments about him having a fast food physique or just a general slovenly physical appearance, it made me think that we could discuss him without people making jabs like saying he has poor personal grooming habits or accusing him of having the look of a man who only goes to the gym to stare at women.
Shame that some of you haven't moved past that negative attitude despite the strides we've made.

best wrasslegaffer since frankman

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Used to be there was one asshole here and everything worked out fine for the most part, but now he's gone and everyone's slowly turning into assholes themselves. What a world.

Without a focal point for our hate, we turn on each other. Kaladin will be back, though.

Toki767

I always thought those people weren't being serious for some reason. Because I'm pretty sure Kevin Owens could probably outdo most if not everyone here in endurance and athleticism.

Nah, he was booked like a strong monster. What he looked like was an idiot with a ridiculous getup and early 90's gimmick.

lol, yeah sorry Sunny. Albert squeezed into those bright red vinyl fetish trunks was a bad look.

T&A Albert is probably my favorite, some physiques benefit from a skin tight t-shirt.

Top Bottom