• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

I still remember that before "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, the potential names were Ice Dagger, Chilly McFreeze, Fang McFrost and Otto von Ruthless.

I mean, Ice Dagger is kinda decent if done right, but stuff like Chilly McFreeze and Fang McFrost is asking for a lifetime subscription to the low mid card.

MCFROST! MCFROST! MCFROST!

jr.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Luger could have worked too. Got to get that dude before he goes.

Sorry but dude's in terrible health. Shit's coming. Really enjoying this though.

Heel

Colt Winchester

Avid hunter, gun traditionalist and proud American.

Merchandise includes camouflage/safety orange apparel, duck calls, and other things you can find in a Cabela's catalog.

"I'll give you my title when you pry it from my cold, dead hands."

Table for 3: Zandig, Wifebeater, Nick Mondo
with a run-in from the H8 Club

Anywho, cool photo of Andre playing cards with Pat that I hadn't seen before;

YIiJyJZ.jpg

bjork

Colt Winchester

Avid hunter, gun traditionalist and proud American.

Merchandise includes camouflage/safety orange apparel, duck calls, and other things you can find in a Cabela's catalog.

"I'll give you my title when you pry it from my cold, dead hands."

"I'm always shootin'... brother."

He might also say bang bang but with actual pistols.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Watched the new Table for 3. Vader complaining about Sting working stiff and DDP is in carny mode. It's good.

klonere

Banned
Watched the new Table for 3. Vader complaining about Sting working stiff and DDP is in carny mode. It's good.

Goddamnit I called this as soon as the episode was announced.

DDP is the secret best carny, his Austin podcast was 100% shilling for the yoga and putting himself over.

WWE is making a Gorgeous George Film

http://variety.com/2015/film/news/josh-gad-gorgeous-george-movie-wwe-studios-1201617428/

WWE Studios will co-develop the George Raymond Wagner biopic “Gorgeous George” alongside Robert Halmi Jr.’s Great Point Media, with Josh Gad and partner Ryan Dixon writing the script.

“Gorgeous George” will chronicle the life and career of Wagner, the professional wrestler and sports entertainer credited with inspiring the flamboyant personas of performers such as Muhammad Ali and James Brown and helping bring sports into the TV age.

“Gorgeous George was a true pioneer in television,” said Michael Luisi, President of WWE Studios. “Josh is a true talent and we are thrilled to see him and Ryan tackle such a groundbreaking story.”

I like when they bring up a seemingly obligatory NXT talking point

"Roman Reigns, yeah... Bray Wyatt... uh huh... anyways, here's a Jake the Snake story."

Also, DDP needs to close his fucking mouth when he's got food in it. Jesus.

DMczaf

FlammableD, have you paid your dues? Because if not, then we're going to have to take you to Wrestler's Court, pal.

WrassleGAF Dues:

- Shake DMczaf's hand

- Have Beef snitch on you

- Have Sunny body shame you

- Witness a Freckle banning

- Get caught in an embarassing mark out moment in a WrassleGAF thread that gets brought back up 5 years later

WrassleGAF Dues:

- Shake DMczaf's hand

- Get caught in an embarassing mark out moment in a WrassleGAF thread that gets brought back up 5 years later

I've paid all my dues (I even snitched on myself once).

But I'm never shaking your hand. I'll spit in it, though. #bloodfeud

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I mean, we all know what you did, FlammableD.

It's ok, we just all know. Need to talk to you about Omerta.

klonere

Banned
WrassleGAF Dues:

- Shake DMczaf's hand

Five years? What is this crap? Trying to keep these young, hungry WrassleGAF performers down. It's an old man's club I tell ya.

Sting's lack of eyebrows is distracting, but other than that I liked how he never really paid much attention to DDP trying to get sentimental and shit.

Top Bottom