• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

Maybe it's time to inject a lethal dose of poison into WrassleGAF

mr-mcmahon-introduces-nwo-o.gif

replace nWo with Trump 2016

Still the best acting Vince has ever done.

So awesome

I love Woods' twitter profile pic.

Dion314

Neo Member
I wonder who's idea Table for 3 was...it's easily one of the best things they've come up with in a long time.This one was the best so far. Love how the beginning is basically them denying ever stiffing each other. And it's always nice to see Vader. Easily one of the best big men of all time...and such a gentle giant.

They should give this show an hour. I'm sure the legends could fill that no problem.

I still like Bray because he takes nonsensical, samey promos and never half-asses them. It always sounds like what he's saying is important to him, even when it's very similar to other promos he's given. It's obvious he either has no vision for the character, or that the powers that be don't want him to evolve himself for whatever reason, but I still think there's untapped potential in him, if they'd just figure something out. Shit, give him a face run and let him challenge The Authority or something, I dunno, just shake him up. He's a decent wrestler for someone with only WWE training, and more importantly, he wrestles in character and tries to tell stories.

DMczaf

What if ESPN hires the Worked version of Dave Meltzer for their WWE division where he digs up worked scoopz?

What if that man ends up being Dave Meltzer?

bjork

Kalisto is barely bigger than Torito. He could be a big seller of masks to kids, but he'll never have the everyman appeal that Eddie had or that they wanted del Rio to have, where you could keep him reliably in the upper card.

Who's that handsome Latino fellow DW posted a week ago? Call him.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Kalisto is barely bigger than Torito. He could be a big seller of masks to kids, but he'll never have the everyman appeal that Eddie had or that they wanted del Rio to have, where you could keep him reliably in the upper card.

Who's that handsome Latino fellow DW posted a week ago? Call him.

Juventud? He's gorgeous.

Jamie OD

I like how it's always singular. If they brought in a small stable of hispanic dudes, are they afraid of them being branded Gang Warz 2.0 by the fans or something? Just seems weird.

Nothing to do with gang wars but there was the Mexicools coming out on lawnmowers. I just figure WWE has a one token per foreign ethnicity policy (British, Irish & Australian not included).

What if ESPN hires the Worked version of Dave Meltzer for their WWE division where he digs up worked scoopz?

What if that man ends up being Dave Meltzer?

ESPN already has David Shoemaker at Grantland. Skinny bald guy covering wrestling on ESPN is in his wheelhouse.

Top Bottom