• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

giphy.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Was Sami Zayn dropped by WWE? Some dude at work just started screaming that he was going to be at EVOLVE.

He wasn't, and he is. They have a partnership, you know. Tell that dude to wise the fuck up and stop being a mark-ass cunt.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
They need to turn Becky heel. Or just do anything with her that makes it seem like she matters. She's done basically nothing since her 5 star match with Sasha.

klonere

Banned
They need to turn Becky heel. Or just do anything with her that makes it seem like she matters. She's done basically nothing since her 5 star match with Sasha.

What about

Sending her back to NXT. The happy land.

I think I picked a good baseball game to watch huh? Haven't had a lookin for about 5 years.

Kaiterra

Banned
Spin out Becky Lynch's steampunk-ish look to a whole gimmick. Wade Barrett had a giant robot before, dress up one of those moving platforms to be her little airship and have her accompanied by some extras dressed as steampunk robot minions who cheat for her. And give her a top hat with a spring-loaded boxing glove hidden inside.

Does anyone remember how Rollins' ex leaked that stuff and Seth said he hated his life and wanted to runaway? Do you think he feels the same way with the belt around his waist even though he's flopping?

klonere

Banned
Does anyone remember how Rollins' ex leaked that stuff and Seth said he hated his life and wanted to runaway? Do you think he feels the same way with the belt around his waist even though he's flopping?

he probably wants to kill himself now that he realizes that he should be doing eye rakes, roll ups and holding the ropes instead of superplexes into falcon arrows and frog splashes that get kicked out of

he probably wants to kill himself now that he realizes that he should be doing eye rakes, roll ups and holding the ropes instead of superplexes into falcon arrows and frog splashes that get kicked out of

graham(1).gif

still say saying heels shouldn't do moves is stupid

thanks for coming, kalisto

They tried so much wuth Alberto but he was better as a heel, never a face. They never should've turned him.

Vince fucked himself up with the Hispanic crowd. Basically the guys you have you're making them into a joke or not having them go over. In a situation like this, it would be cool to see Juventud and Psychosis come back to showcase their talent and work with someone like Kalisto. Rey is actually not injured for once but he's not in the company but he was getting ahead of himself with a lot of his demands and frustrations.

How hard is it to cater to your fans?

And fuck, Punk was basically your 1b guy but you pushed him away so now you don't have anyone to take Cena's spot. And Bryan got the short end of the stick with injuries.

Roman just doesn't have it, to be that guy, especially as a face. He needs better suited as a bodyguard or as a heel who has someone like Heyman as his mouth piece.

There's a lot I have to say but I will keep somethings to myself.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
He wasn't, and he is. They have a partnership, you know. Tell that dude to wise the fuck up and stop being a mark-ass cunt.

Something tells me this will be considered an excessive response.

When's Sami coming back anyways?

Toki767

It's kind of sad that Becky didn't get an NXT women's title run. Though she was the odd person out when you had to go from Charlotte to Sasha to Bayley.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
They tried so much wuth Alberto but he was better as a heel, never a face. They never should've turned him.

Vince fucked himself up with the Hispanic crowd. Basically the guys you have you're making them into a joke or not having them go over. In a situation like this, it would be cool to see Juventud and Psychosis come back to showcase their talent and work with someone like Kalisto. Rey is actually not injured for once but he's not in the company but he was getting ahead of himself with a lot of his demands and frustrations.

How hard is it to cater to your fans?

And fuck, Punk was basically your 1b guy but you pushed him away so now you don't have anyone to take Cena's spot. And Bryan got the short end of the stick with injuries.

Roman just doesn't have it, to be that guy, especially as a face. He needs better suited as a bodyguard or as a heel who has someone like Heyman as his mouth piece.

There's a lot I have to say but I will keep somethings to myself.

Roman should just be heel and make the excuse that he's not going to bother talking to the crowds since they don't appreciate it, and then have a manager say whatever he needs to say.

It's not Seth's fault WWE constantly makes their heels into cowards instead of smart masterminds.

The SummerSlam ending was cool but let that guy beat Cena clean. Give him interesting opponents.

With JBL many may not agree with me but him finding the cowards way to beat Taker was fine. Simply because Taker was a supernatural being.

But all of Seth's opponents other than "demon" Kane are mere mortal men.

They've seriously gotta stop the bullshit.

Angry Grimace

I don't care what moves they're doing at all.

Sheamus does all of the same moves he did while face, he just mocks the crowd before he does them.

klonere

Banned
Rollins doing heel moves is not going to save the fact he can get pinned 100% clean by Dean Ambrose on Smackdown and never ever have it mentioned on Raw the next week?

Fire all the writers.

Top Bottom