• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

somedevil

Wow they are doing the old school royal rumble promos.

Plus for NXT fans they have changed the way they give out tickets for the show. Now instead of getting tickets after the tapings they moved it to doing it another day to give opportunities for new fans to get tickets.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It's on Hulu after the fact and Sky Sports 3 in the UK at some godforsaken time of the morning.

Vaudevillians is the most NXT only gimmick to ever have existed.

Emma dancing. Bayley's gimmick before she had two of the greatest women's matches of all time.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Is it still ridiculously easy to just resign up for a free month?

I know for the longest time they didn't even check against addresses and cheap skates just made new accounts.

Spin out Becky Lynch's steampunk-ish look to a whole gimmick. Wade Barrett had a giant robot before, dress up one of those moving platforms to be her little airship and have her accompanied by some extras dressed as steampunk robot minions who cheat for her. And give her a top hat with a spring-loaded boxing glove hidden inside.

Once Los Matadores break up, repackage Becky as Tron Bonne and Torito as a Kabuto. Jack Swagger can be the green mech she rides around.
ultimate_marvel_vs_capcom_3_capcom_tron_bonne_by_ratatrampa87-d76i3us.jpg

imBask

Banned
There is no way Nia Jax makes it to the main roster

The old guard will never ever accept that shape, ever

i'm not saying it's okay, i'm saying it's what's going to happen

klonere

Banned
Is it still ridiculously easy to just resign up for a free month?

I know for the longest time they didn't even check against addresses and cheap skates just made new accounts.

You need to register a credit card before you get the free month so its a bit more difficult now

wait so Devan was released last week, so she's still on NXT this week?

Tapings happened then she was released.

klonere

Banned

And now a modified Rock Bottom is her finisher.

Oh dear. Oh deary dear.

She's related to Dwayne and they let Kharma decimate the Bellas. Why wouldn't they be okay with her?

So what are the odds the Crews vs Balor match happens at London? They still have 8 weeks till the london show.

Idk could be a tv match. Don't know what the tapings have told us and I kinda wanna keep it that way.

Bummed the show lacked Jordan/Gable though.

I wanted to be enabled by the Gable this week :(

So what are the odds the Crews vs Balor match happens at London? They still have 8 weeks till the london show.

I doubt it. That'd be a long time to wait. Plus, I'm sure they want to have a name challenging on that show. Apollo has a great upside, but he's not there yet. That'd probably be where Joe vs. Balor Club Balor happens.

somedevil

Idk could be a tv match. Don't know what the tapings have told us and I kinda wanna keep it that way.

Bummed the show lacked Jordan/Gable though.

I wanted to be enabled by the Gable this week :(

Do you want to be spoiled on when they will be on the show next?

Plus NXT star James Storm on TNA right now.

Countdown to The Rock appearing at the WrestleMania TakeOver show to raise Nia Jax's hand has officially started. It will work as well as this:
T5ZdBgn.gif

Edit: there's just something new to pick up out of that gif every time I see it.

Was the Great Royal Rumble Disaster of 2015 a work by Vince to send a message to Dwayne that he can fuck with his family anytime he wants?

Think about it.

MG310

Taped 3 months ago, TNA still decides to air the match where Jay Bradley/Aiden O'Shea has the crotch completely blown out of his pants for half of it.

Anth0ny

Table for 3 should be way longer than 21 minutes, especially if they're going to bring in three legends (Sting, DDP, Vader). those dudes could probably talk for 3 hours and put out something far more entertaining than Raw.

Top Bottom