• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

nxt pls scoop up cheerleader melissa, madison eagles, daffney, and mia yim so all of my favorite female indy talent can be there

I'd be amazed if any of those women got picked up, except for Mia Yim, who I'd be amazed if they didn't pick up as soon as TNA is done or whenever whatever contract she has expires.

DMczaf

1474537081143582246.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Why does Breezus have to resort to selling worn ring gear on eBay? Bump him up to main roster and give the man a raise in salary.

I honestly and legitimately think that besides him being the gateway to the top of the promotion that they are waiting for Zoolander 2 to drop.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
They'll do it just for Zoolander 2. Then demote/fire him/who the fuck cares. He'd be pretty dope in LU though.
Fandango will get piefaced in a prerecorded segment with Derek Zoolander done. Don't need Breeze.

No he wouldn't because he's Tyler Breeze. And Tyler Breeze is lame.

I have doubts that anyone in WWE management has heard of Zoolander.

Breeze WILL make it to main roster and he will bring prestige back to the IC title. Expect to see that thing flashed all around come New York Fashion Week.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

Breeze WILL make it to main roster and he will bring prestige back to the IC title. Expect to see that thing flashed all around come New York Fashion Week.

One of their writers (who will get fired or quit a week after) will let slip to Vince that Breeze is basically a ripoff of Zoolander, a movie coming out in x number of days. Then they'll have him catch farts in a jar or something the week the movie opens up.

Zoolander came out in 2001...which means that Vince probably just got around to watching it 3 months ago and thinks it will make for a timely reference.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
Vader is so soft-spoken in the dinner series with DDP and sting. All of the videos were shot at Mania it seems like.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Vader is so soft-spoken in the dinner series with DDP and sting. All of the videos were shot at Mania it seems like.
They're taking about the ladder bump and Owens fighting Cena so it's considerably after that.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Table for three: Scotty Steiner, Scotty 2 Hotty, Scotty Riggs

Table for three: Scott Steiner, his left arm, his right arm.

nxt pls scoop up cheerleader melissa, madison eagles, daffney, and mia yim so all of my favorite female indy talent can be there

Daffney was signed at one point but never made it out of OVW. =\ Melissa at this time would probably be hired as a trainer. Madison Eagles would be a good signing and so would Yim but Vince would probably wonder why they're hiring Gail Kim again. >_>

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Nothing beats Schiavone/Madden/Tenay. Tenay and Madden can't stand each other. Madden is in general annoying (unless paired with Straight Shootin' Stevie Ray) and Schiavone just doesn't give a shit anymore.

Cole/JBL/King doesn't really work well either, especially when they were doing RAW every week but with the break of them only doing PPVs now it's decent. Saxton is at least better than JBL and King bickering over nothing, but I miss booker T.
I barely even notice King is there.

Just got back from my local indie. They had a one off mid month "house show" that was pretty gimmicked and boring but they had a locker room clearing brawl at the end which got me hyped. It's all Seattle has, so I feel kind of obligated. Hurmph.

Striker

Table for three with Rick Steiner, Scott Steiner, and Buff Bagwell.
I wonder if the Steiners will ever get called and put into the WWE Hall of Fame. I know they barred Scott from showing up not long ago (because of Hogan iirc) and I don't think neither he or Rick care too much about Vince and Triple H.

You should look up and listen to what Rick thought about Scott's return to the company and how they used him.

Top Bottom