• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

Asstober is alive and well, friends

YYbDW15.if

cute, but why the extensions tho

Aiii

So not worth it
Could Nia Jax have chosen a more unflattering outfit for her ring gear?

I don't mind people being "plus-sized" (I preferred fat back when I was fat, but self-deprecation was kind of my thing) at all, but you need to dress your size. Tight plastic is not the way to go.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Could Nia Jax have chosen a more unflattering outfit for her ring gear?

I don't mind people being "plus-sized" (I preferred fat back when I was fat, but self-deprecation was kind of my thing) at all, but you need to dress your size. Tight plastic is not the way to go.
PSxPgdu.jpg

Aiii

So not worth it
http://i.imgur.com/PSxPgdu.jpg

Just because you're fat doesn't mean you have to dress like shit just to prove a point, gawddammit.

You can look perfectly nice whilst being large, but it does mean you have to put some consideration into what you wear. And yes, that does mean skin-tight clothing looks like shit on you.

bjork

Just because you're fat doesn't mean you have to dress like shit just to prove a point, gawddammit.

You can look perfectly nice whilst being large, but it does mean you have to put some consideration into what you wear. And yes, that does mean skin-tight clothing looks like shit on you.

People can wear what they want, hitler

Yeah, I saw her match on YouTube and I'm not digging that attire at all. It's so unflattering. Her entrance music is not that good either. She does have a nice finisher though.

Mahonay

Banned
Seems par for course when it comes to new WWE farmed talent. Gear and entrance stuff is usually pretty shit. She'll have her look down this time next year.

I know all the hype was supposed to be about the other person, but I was just happy seeing Evie! :D

Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew Zeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeealand ftw!

bjork

I know all the hype was supposed to be about the other person, but I was just happy seeing Evie! :D

Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew Zeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeealand ftw!

first time I've ever seen her and she didn't get to do much, but it made me want to go look up her other matches.

I was at that show, Pentagon Jr. playing the sousaphone was pretty much the highlight, lol. Although I did get to see Fenix's crazy tornillo plancha in person, which was cool.

I thought Nia Jax would look more intimidating than she did. Attire is a bit of a mess but I think its more that the pattern work on it is gross looking. I think they can do a good all black attire but it might look too similar to what a lot of the main roster women wear then.

Was the crowd into her? I was on the phone during the match and just glancing over occasionally. They were rough for that bayley segment.

Kaiterra

Banned
¡HarlequinPanic!;181758852 said:
I thought Nia Jax would look more intimidating than she did. Attire is a bit of a mess but I think its more that the pattern work on it is gross looking. I think they can do a good all black attire but it might look too similar to what a lot of the main roster women wear then.

Was the crowd into her? I was on the phone during the match and just glancing over occasionally. They were rough for that bayley segment.

Yes this is my problem, it's such an awful pattern. It kinda looks like something an old lady would wear. >_>

The crowd didn't go nuts for her but they didn't really seem hard on her either.

Nia changes her gear next week anyway.

Evie sighting was cool, and then she went splat. Though everyone getting an entrance on NXT now is..interesting. Maybe even jobbers won't be jobbers?

imBask

Banned
one thing I liked about NXT last night was the small backstage promos hyping hope the battle royale. It felt super ECWesque, Rhyno killed it, even Corbin looked good

jmdajr

Is Vince aware about bbw entertainment out there? We know he missed the boat on Asians.

I'm all for the variety brothers.

JavyOO7

Nia Jax looks too good guy-like with her outfit. She usually wore all black on house shows. She's been doing house shows for quite a while so I'm glad she finally made it on TV. She's going to be great in the future I think. If Bayley is still there, that feud could be money as Nia progresses.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Don't get me wrong, that attire is god-awful. But not because she's a big girl.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Is Triplets ever going to come out? I heard Schwarzenegger, DeVito, and Eddie Murphy were ready to go.

Fierce costume design with good lines inspired by Xena, Warrior Princess:
kharma_boy.jpg

Good look, swastikas aside:
tumblr_n83x7wT0Q81tfiew7o6_1280.jpg

Appropriately trashy look:
knuckles3.jpg

The corset-like stitching in the middle accentuates the waist, making her look fatter than she actually is.
CKPqxdJUYAAw980.jpg

A slightly better, more warlike look, the shoulder pads and the triangles at the side imbues a more fierce look. The lines flow a lot better in this version.
11910074_1593003807631249_1397112216_n.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Mention of Aiii being Hitler, and now pics of a woman with a swastika on her shirt AND flesh

Where am I? There's no Hulkamania here...

Cagey

Banned
The problem was Nia's outfit -- the color scheme, pattern, material, shine, fit, cut, and appropriateness for her body type -- made her look like she was wearing a couch cover from one of the 82 guest rooms at Versailles. A monster wrestler shouldn't walk around clothing evoking 17th century French aristocracy. That look would work on a thin runway model as a dress, but for a wrestler... and for a big wrestler? Eh.

Hopefully next week is 100% different.

Top Bottom