• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

Go is going to be Okada's post WK win feud. No reason for Go to leave otherwise if something wasn't already confirmed.

He's playing up the freelancer angle, mentions wanting to wrestle Sekimoto and his trainees when pressed on whether New Japan's his real goal. Of course, he could just be playing it down so it's a surprise when he challenges Okada post-match at WK10.

DMczaf

20150930_LARGE_InterviewBigShow.jpg

Dion314

Neo Member
Observations from NXT:

I'm really wanting to see more of Ciampa and Gargano. Again, I knew of both but never saw any matches. They both have a great look and, from watching a few matches on YouTube, can both work.

Jordan and Gable are impressive and my pick to win the Dusty Classic. Good to see Jordan finally hitting his stride a bit. He's got some serious potential. Very reminiscent of WGTT but with personality. Something is gonna happen between Balor and Joe that'll cause them to lose...with them teasing Joe wants the belt and all the heel stuff from Balor that got edited out of the match.

Speaking of Joe, I kinda feel bad for dude. He should've been in the same class as Bryan and Punk. Now he's past his prime so it's probably too late for a decent run.

Its still early for Apollo but he's gonna need to develop a gimmick/personality FAST as I could see either him, Itami or Zayn taking the strap when Balor gets called up and that vanilla smiley baby face persona isn't gonna be enough for the fans to buy into.

I wanted them to throw Emma into that match against Asuka too. Just let her steamroll them both. She was probably the better choice for a singles match. Guess they prefer a squash.

Sephzilla

Agreed on Apollo. Guy has all the potential in the world to be THE GUY, but he could get Rocky Miavia'd a bit if he doesn't get an actual persona

Bischoff said it never came off to him like Turner had a grudge against McMahon, and that he rarely spoke to Turner the entire time he was running WCW, saying he may bump into him briefly at a Christmas party, a corporate event or occasionally they were in the same elevator since they operated out of the same office.

from the new observer

klonere

Banned
Agreed on Apollo. Guy has all the potential in the world to be THE GUY, but he could get Rocky Miavia'd a bit if he doesn't get an actual persona

If NXT can present a new age babyface that actually gets over (Zayn sort of counts except he's literally Daniel Bryan, Neville was a tweener in NXT) with crowds then they'll have done something very special because its clear that the writing staff and Vince have NO idea how it works nowadays.

Ithil

It'd be a bad idea for Asuka to steamroll both Dana and Emma in her first match, because with the loss of Becky, Charlotte and Sasha the NXT women's roster is dangerously thin right now.
Asuka has few enough opponents as it is given she should obliterate everyone but Bayley.

Athena and Nikki Storm are apparently getting signed soon, so that'll help.

klonere

Banned
It'd be a bad idea for Asuka to steamroll both Dana and Emma in her first match, because with the loss of Becky, Charlotte and Sasha the NXT women's roster is dangerously thin right now.
Asuka has few enough opponents as it is given she should obliterate everyone but Bayley.

If they don't do Becky vs Asuka I'm gonna cry.

I can't believe they haven't put up the Asuka vingette from last night it was AMAZING. Just her kicking the shit out of people. Made her look like a complete and utter monster.

somedevil

My guess is she beats Dana and then goes after Emma. As for Bayley my guess is Nia Jax is going to finally stop being NXT Glacier and debut after Bayley wins and attacks her.

Then NXT will have there own Awesome Kong vs Gail Kim feud they always wanted. Hope Nia can fill the role.

Also, when is Hideo coming back? He should be ready soon. Cause right now he is rocking Tyler Breeze hair color:

https://instagram.com/p/8G4uLqyafQ/

Top Bottom