• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

I really wanted to see Breeze be world champion in NXT.

Have lackeys carry him out on a throne. Beautify the ring with flowers and feathers. Decorate the dull NXT title with jewels. Watch matches at ringside on a bed while being fed grapes. Have an uggo cam for Full Sail.

He can't leave NXT without maximizing his character :(

I'm sure Taylor Wind can team with Dalton Castle and The Boys in the indies in a couple of years.

everytime i see stone cold catch a beer i think did he EVER drop one? i've never seen him miss a throw.

di00rwr.gif

This is fun. Prince Ricochet looks good in and out of the ring.
Time to bring back Christy Hemme to be Real Ass Christy Hemme.

ROH's Glory by Honor XIV is this weekend.

Night 1, Friday, 10/23/15, Kalamazoo, Michigan
ROH World TV Championship: Jay Lethal (c) vs. Roderick Strong
ROH World Tag Team Championship: The Kingdom w/Maria Kanellis vs. The Addiction w/Chris Sabin
AJ Styles vs. Donovan Dijak w/Truth Martini
The Briscoes vs. The All Night Express
Adam Cole vs. Dalton Castle
Leah Von Dutch vs. Mary Dobson
Silas Young & Beer City Bruiser w/The Boys vs. War Machine
ACH vs. Cedric Alexander w/Veda Scott

Night 2, Saturday, 10/24/15, Dayton, Ohio

Jay Letha w/Truth Martini and The Kingdom w/Maria Kanellis vs. AJ Styles, ACH & Roderick Strong
War Machine vs. The Briscoes
Donovan Dijak w/Truth Martini vs. Michael Elgin
Adam Page w/BJ Whitmer vs. Cedric Alexander w/Veda Scott vs. Dalton Castle vs. Cliff Compton
Adam Cole vs. Will Ferrara
Silas Young & Beer City Bruiser w/The Boys vs. The All Night Express
Kelly Klein w/BJ Whitmer vs. Rae Linn

Dalton Castle going against AC Baybay sounds fun (didn't they do this already?) and I'm curious what Castle will do in a 4-way.

This is fun. Prince Ricochet looks good in and out of the ring.

Dalton Castle going against AC Baybay sounds fun (didn't they do this already?) and I'm curious what Castle will do in a 4-way.

Castle faced ACH on July 7, 2915 in ROH. I don't know what kind of shine spot he would get in that 4-way, to be honest.

Nekofrog

Banned
Will the mitb ever be utilized as something other than a "current champ is out cold from the match he just had CASH IN FREE WIN"type deal or are we stuck with that as the creative zenith?

Also can we have heel sting parading around as gm for a while pls

Zach

nobody "watches" RAW, you just put it in the background and close it if it becomes too insuferable

So what are you doing while not watching? Browsing NeoGAF? Folding laundry (a personal favorite when I watch old RAWs/Nitros)? Just gazing off into the distance?

imBask

Banned
So what are you doing while not watching? Browsing NeoGAF? Folding laundry (a personal favorite when I watch old RAWs/Nitros)? Just gazing off into the distance?

I plan on finishing Witcher 3's DLC and then pick a new game! Probably Tales of Zuchinni or something

Zach

We went from Real Ass Stone Cold to Goofy Ass Stone Cold

:(

This pre-SummerSlam '97 Stone Cold I've been watching is -- as Austin would say -- premier. He's benefiting from the great Tag Team Championship storylines (Michaels/Mankind/Dude Love) and the whole Hart Foundation thing, but I'm sad because I know he's about to have his neck broken and great in-ring Austin is done. :(

I guess Austin vs. McMahon will be pretty fun for a while.

JavyOO7

I don't really watch RAW for a very long time now. The stories are too bad and the wrestlers seem lifeless when they're on it. I feel like they bring more energy when they're in Main Event or Superstars. I'll watch RAW again on the network where I can just pass through the story stuff or when USA finally puts it at 2 hours again... which is like 3-4 years from now I think.

If I finish my homework then there's more NJPW stuff to watch. Watching Naito/Kojima/Nagata vs Nakamura/Ishii/YOSHI HASHI. Crowd booed when Naito and Yoshi Hashi were tagged in and subbed Nagata/Nakamura out. That's cringe worthy... (2/11/15)

imBask

Banned
How is The Witcher 3? Would you recommend it to a man who doesn't care about Lord of the Rings and the like? High fantasy or whatever.

Haha. Incredible.

I hate most fantasy stuff, I don't care about LoTR and GoT, and Witcher 3 is my GOTY by a mile, i'm 70h in and I still crave it everyday. it's probably in my top 10 of all time

then again that's just me and i'm well known to have the worst opinions

Zach

I hate most fantasy stuff, I don't care about LoTR and GoT, and Witcher 3 is my GOTY by a mile, i'm 70h in and I still crave it everyday. it's probably in my top 10 of all time

then again that's just me and i'm well known to have the worst opinions

Yeah, you don't like Bayley. But still, that's some crazy high praise from a dude who doesn't like LoTR/GoT.

KingBroly

Banned
What they should do is make Raw 3 1-hour shows instead of 1 3-hour show. Separate the writing staff, characters and divisions into each hour and go from there.

Some rumors popping up that Breeze will be paired with Summer Rae. I would not be opposed to this. Actually, I think it could be pretty entertaining. Both are really good with their characters, and they fit together.

imBask

Banned
Yeah, you don't like Bayley. But still, that's some crazy high praise from a dude who doesn't like LoTR/GoT.

and I didn't even like Witcher 2 that much, never finished it

I don't know why but that particular setting in Witcher 3 just grabbed me, I find every character memorable and interesting

bjork

What they should do is make Raw 3 1-hour shows instead of 1 3-hour show. Separate the writing staff, characters and divisions into each hour and go from there.

And put them on in a different order every week so you don't just watch hour 1 and tune out.

Tyler Breeze vs. Dolph Ziggler in a Summer Rae in a pool match.

The pool is obviously surrounding the ring, a la WCW's spring shows, and will be part of WWE's Bash at the Beach revival.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I'm sure you'll have fun.

In the meantime I'm fairly sure I'm just not gonna watch it at all. I must agree with the previous page, WWE is ice cold right now.

I personally find it hilarious the main event of the upcoming PPV is Undertaker/Lesnar and there's been close to no actual build for the match. Like, I get there's a bunch of built-in history there, but none of that occurred any time even vaguely recently.

Top Bottom