• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

Aiii

So not worth it
2.21 Raw rating.

The Shield reunion isn't a draw.

Good, I really hope they drop below the 2.0s this year, maybe the share holders will finally have a reason to demand a chance of leadership. It's time for Vince and his group to move on to future endeavors and let the younger, more in tune folks have a go.

Even the New Day knows how shitty the character models are.

vp9aZ9.gif

The paycheck debacle maybe?

because he was batshit insane?

I was under the impression he flopped in ratings/buys or whatever.

I think Angle said he did it on JR's podcast, and said he shouldn't have asked him to. Brock was overshooting it on practice and then either undershot or was too tired in ring.

It makes sense that the guy who does unnecessary moonsaults off cages was behind it. Thanks.

Verendus

Banned
If that was Batista, one of those hours would've had over 5 million viewers, and brought up the average viewership.

Know what I'm saying? Huh? Huh?

It's time for the big guns. The machine guns.

This thread's RAW ratings were at an all time low last night, barely a peep was made and Freckle took his ball and went home.

If Hell in a Cell doesn't deliver, WWE may be at risk of losing WrassleGAF.

Verendus

Banned
This thread's RAW ratings were at an all time low last night, barely a peep was made and Freckle took his ball and went home.

If Hell in a Cell doesn't deliver, WWE may be at risk of losing WrassleGAF.
I'm always here for that part-timer bump that takes us mainstream for a few seconds.

And in my absence, Roman Reigns is around to save the WWE. Like Batman. That's prep time.

Toki767

I'm always here for that part-timer bump that takes us mainstream for a few seconds.

And in my absence, Roman Reigns is around to save the WWE. Like Batman. That's prep time.

No one's saving the WWE. Everyone's starting to tune out before Reigns even gets on TV. That's how much of a draw he isn't.

Verendus

Banned
No one's saving the WWE. Everyone's starting to tune out before Reigns even gets on TV. That's how much of a draw he isn't.
I see a lot of "no" and "out" and "isn't" in your post. Just a whole of negative language.

That's the difference, you see. Roman Reigns is all about that positivity.

He can. He will.

Balee Dat.

I see a lot of "no" and "out" and "isn't" in your post. Just a whole of negative language.

That's the difference, you see. Roman Reigns is all about that positivity.

He can. He will.

Balee Dat.

I was on the Reigns Train but not after last night. He just doesn't have "it." I'm sorry, friend. It's all on Batista now.

imBask

Banned
Reigns started cutting terrible promos again at around the same time the "Vince is micro managing everything" rumor came up

i'm starting to believe it

Verendus

Banned
not with those promos
I'm not sure I understand what you're referring to here.

I don't believe I've seen a Roman Reigns promo since that interview segment with Brock prior to Wrestlemania 31, and that was positively eclectic. It stands to reason he's only getting better with time.

RBH

rs_634x951-151008114905-634-dave-bautista-wedding-sarah-jade-100715.jpg

1007-bautista-chris-jericho-instagram-3.jpg

Sorry ladies, ex-WWE superstar Dave Bautista -- aka Drax from "Guardians of the Galaxy" -- is officially off the market ... courtesy of one of the most accomplished pole dancers on the planet.

Bautista tied the knot to his longtime girlfriend Sarah Jade -- a professional competitive pole dancer ... who competes all over the country.

In fact, before she turned pro ... Sarah Jade took 2nd place in the USPDF Amateur Nationals in 2012!

As for the wedding, there were a bunch of WWE superstars in attendance -- including Chris Jericho, William Regal and MVP.

That RAW rating....holy crap that is bad. How low will they have to go before they start pushing the envelope in creative and giving pushes to guys people actually want to see?

That RAW rating....holy crap that is bad. How low will they have to go before they start pushing the envelope in creative and giving pushes to guys people actually want to see?

They don't know how to do that. They lucked into the Attitude Era by having larger than life personalities like Rock and Austin who could overcome shitty storylines (and make no mistake, there were just as many of them back then). The guys you want to see will turn into the guys you hate real quick.

Top Bottom