• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

Ultratech

Breeze is already DOA and his shit hasn't even aired yet.

Dude died in the womb

tumblr_mku6266ycG1s5ty3yo1_500.gif

RIP Breezus

Raw almost at "peak TNA" numbers yet ?

Not yet, but slowly getting there.

Gives me an excuse to post this though:

ratingsgif-2.gif

Colocho

Banned
At this point, Smackdown might be more time efficient and entertaining to watch than Raw. I mean, it's only 2 hours, you get pretty much everything that happened on Raw in a video package, and you get a couple of matches that mean as much as the do on Raw nowadays (nothing).

At this point, Smackdown might be more time efficient and entertaining to watch than Raw. I mean, it's only 2 hours, you get pretty much everything that happened on Raw in a video package, and you get a couple of matches that mean as much as the do on Raw nowadays (nothing).

smackdown is pretty much an hour and a half of RAW and a thirty minute six man tag match that is the same or nearly the same as the one you got on RAW

Smackdown

New Day is against Roman and Dean but they don't have Xavier. They're wearing XW black armbands and before the match they pointed up to heaven.

I just hope Dunn and Vince don't get blamed for 'burying' someone who was never going to be a star in the first place

If you don't put your talent in every position to succeed, then you deserve to get blamed for that. It happens with everyone on Raw, and it'll happen with Breeze. So yes, they absolutely deserve part of the blame if/when he fails.

KingBroly

Banned
Yeah, if you don't give your talent every opportunity to succeed, you're going to lose your lunch at some point. Sadly, WWE is right on track for that by having a horrendous writing staff and vendettas against everyone they hire.

Mahonay

Banned
If Paul Heyman in ECW could get joke ass wrestler Sandman over as fuck, there's no reason a large portion of the main WWE roster couldn't be majorly over as well. Attitude Era is another example of even jobbers/low-mid card getting really over (Al Snow, Crash Holly, etc.).

NXT has Blue Pants as an example right now. Fans randomly decided to get behind her and NXT ran with it 100 percent. They didn't second guess their audience or why it was working for her. Or Tye Dillinger's Perfect 10 gimmick, another jobber getting over with a gimmick that works with him specifically.

Vince is in love with using a cookie cutter template for just about all his talent. If you're not able to make it work, well then you're fucked and so is the audience. It's a major problem right now IMO

Mahonay

Banned
LOOOOOOOOL CESARO

* WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins defeated Cesaro in a non-title match, with a Pedigree.
He beat Ryback on RAW with a pedigree as well. They are trying to give Rollins some wins now, after coming to the conclusion that having your world champion job out every week maybe doesn't make a lot of sense after all.

Lodi and High Voltage bigger draws than raw

Lodi & Saturn vs. High Voltage match became the second most watched pro wrestling match ever on cable in 5,035,000 homes or a 6.77 rating, trailing only the Hogan vs. Bill Goldberg title change on 7/6

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
man god and i are hall and nash, dm.

you're like bret hart jumping ship. after it doesn't mean anything. and you'll get in some bullshit angles that no one will watch. and professor beef will end your career.

Top Bottom