• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

He beat Ryback on RAW with a pedigree as well. They are trying to give Rollins some wins now, after coming to the conclusion that having your world champion job out every week maybe doesn't make a lot of sense after all.

Giving him wins now means that Sheamus is about to cash in and win the title.

UberTag

Giving him wins now means that Sheamus is about to cash in and win the title.
Seems like something they'd do out of desperation in hopes of popping some sort of rating next week.
Also, allows them to get out of their nonsensical "Corporate Kane will be fired if he loses" stipulation.

Kane wins. Sheamus cashes in. Problem solved.

Anth0ny

LOOOOOOOOL CESARO

* WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins defeated Cesaro in a non-title match, with a Pedigree.

LOL

losing to the champ in a non-title match is the ultimate jobber status. the champ ALWAYS loses in non-title matches. this is modern day WWE law.

PInk Tape

Banned
I'm kind of into this Digital: A Love Story game.

Does that make me hip to the vidya games?

NaWBZzE.gif

It means you have great taste and that's a fact.

so is tyler breeze like wwe's derek zoolander? why didn't they let him onto raw?

He'd be similar if they'd continue to play it straight like NXT did, but MAGGLE that's just never going to happen in WWE proper. To continue the analogy, Breeze on Raw is going to be the equivalent of Zoolander, the movie, with a laugh track.

Aiii

So not worth it
Breeze was never going to go anywhere, guys.

He's generic looking and his gimmick is "has a selfie stick."

I don't know what you were expecting.

He could go super weird erotic like old school Goldust and play up homophobic fans. Would get him some heat at the very least.

Either that or tag up with Ziggler as Hollywood Blondes mark 2. Would mean keeping Ziggler off the singles match scene.

Valravn

I never understood why Breeze was over in NXT. He has a pretty boy gimmick and makes selfies, can it get more obnoxious? The last guy i remember who had a pretty boy gimmick was Cody Rhodes, and he made it work.
And now Breeze will be Fandango'ed on the main roster.

Bronx-Man

Banned
¡HarlequinPanic!;182429472 said:
you needed to read it from someone that your thread was a cheap piece-a-trash? what, don't your eyes work son?

tumblr_msiczqHAAD1r0bwkso1_400.gif
Ain't my fault you were too slow on draw, kid. But just simmer down and let the big boys talk.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I love how people feel Breeze got berried by debuting on Smackdown. You don't know that. You haven't even seen that.

That's some dumb fuck shit.

Debuts RARELY go well for anyone, save Kane

Cagey

Banned

He's been destined to be total shit for what feels like 13 years now. He's a mid-90s jobber with stupid attire.

imBask

Banned
I don't think he got buried on smackdown

BUT

I don't see him succeeding on the main roster, i'd bet a lot of money against him

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Don't get me wrong. I don't have high hopes for Breeze doing well on the main roster. I enjoy him a lot but let's be honest, most other fans' opinions of him draw heavily on "Well he's in NXT so therefore he's great" - but to damn him based on a text blurb, hahahah, that's why nothing ever changes. Dipshits get it in their head a complete opinion before even seeing it.

Stupid, stupid shit.

Top Bottom