• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

Hex

Banned
Orton doing a US Challenge and continuing the tradition could be good. Orton is a great wrestler and there's a lot of matchups I haven't seen with him that I'd like to. I'd cry of Sheamus is the first, though.

I think he has been face too long and it is time to have him heel again, there are a lack of actually convincing heels at the moment.

why would 2K even try to make a good game when people buy it anyway

If you bought it, please raise your hand

Shame list :
-Vince McMahon

Sunny suffers for our gain like a true pro wrestler. He always leaves with less than he had before, and he bets he can make you smile when the blood, it hits the floor. Tell me, friend, can you ask for anything more?

DMczaf

New Nintendo hardware speculation threads are a trip.

Nintendo has released underpowered hardware for the last 15 years, and they still talk themselves into thinking "this time it's different! Did you hear what Ninblogger96 said on his Twitter? He said he heard from a dude who's under recieved a dev kit that the NX power is off the charts! LITERALLY!!"

imBask

Banned
¡HarlequinPanic!;182441322 said:
where's the kayfabe end and the reality era begin here

list me the divas on the main roster and their archetype and tell me he doesn't live in 1955

catty jealous girl fighting for a guy, catty jealous girl, catty jealous girl, catty jealous girl, catty jealous girl fighting for a guy, etc

Hex

Banned

Nintendo has released underpowered hardware for the last 15 years, and they still talk themselves into thinking "this time it's different! Did you hear what Ninblogger96 said on his Twitter? He said he heard from a dude who's under recieved a dev kit that the NX power is off the charts! LITERALLY!!"

Even though Nintendo themselves have said that it will not be going for power.
It will be sad, and yet even then there will be "but this!" or "but that!!"

imBask

Banned

I've been a nintendo kid forever, but the WiiU really killed it. I hated the Wii with a passion but still pushed through the pain because the DS was great, and then the WiiU happened

I just can't take it anymore, they still make good games but I don't want to have to play them on their shitty hardware

Anth0ny

you'd think after the wii u failure they'd reconsider this stance

but yeah I'm expecting sub-Xbone power. in 2016. ugh.

Aiii

So not worth it
you'd think after the wii u failure they'd reconsider this stance

but yeah I'm expecting sub-Xbone power. in 2016. ugh.

Especially since they're launching companion handheld-hardware.

You're not getting anything better than a Vita for the home console version, either.

Minus the multi-touch touchscreen, because Nintendo will forever use archaic touchscreen hardware because they're idiots.

Bronx-Man

Banned

Someone find the Fifth Element gif.

So whatever happened to the soft brand split?

Did that die because Daniel Bryan got injured? I would have really liked that at this point, since guys like Breeze, Barrett, and Cesaro sound like they could have gotten better use on Smackdown.

Wednesday night wrestling

NXT
Baron Corbin vs. Rhyno
Alexa Bliss vs. Peyton Royce
Enzo Amore and Colin Cassady vs. Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder
James Storm vs. Danny Birch
Asuka vs. Billie Kay

ROH
The All Night Express (Rhett Titus and Kenny King) vs. The Addiction (Frankie Kazarian and Christopher Daniels)
No DQ Match: Jay Lethal vs. Adam Page

TNA
The World Title Series continues.

Group X Division:
DJ Z vs. Manik
Mandrews vs. Tigre Uno

Group Champions:
Austin Aries vs. Mr. Anderson
Lashley vs. EC3

Group Future 4:
Micha vs. Eli Drake
Crimson vs. Jessie Godderz

I'm curious to how you guys would debut Breeze now.

He should have debuted as Cena's US Title challenger on Sunday, won the match via shenanigans, and beat the crap out of him to keep him off the show for the next couple of months.

I mean, it could still happen, because no one cares about (or watches) Smackdown.

Ithil

mLPgRz.gif

newlookforluke.jpg

klonere

Banned
Wednesday night wrestling

NXT
Baron Corbin vs. Rhyno
Alexa Bliss vs. Peyton Royce
Enzo Amore and Colin Cassady vs. Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder
James Storm vs. Danny Birch
Asuka vs. Billie Ray

ROH
The All Night Express (Rhett Titus and Kenny King) vs. The Addiction (Frankie Kazarian and Christopher Daniels)
No DQ Match: Jay Lethal vs. Adam Page

TNA
The World Title Series continues.

Group X Division:
DJ Z vs. Manik
Mandrews vs. Tigre Uno

Group Champions:
Austin Aries vs. Mr. Anderson
Lashley vs. EC3

Group Future 4:
Micha vs. Eli Drake
Crimson vs. Jessie Godderz

No Gable/Jordan? Booooo. Looking forward to The Mechanics
breaking Cass's leg

Anth0ny

Especially since they're launching companion handheld-hardware.

You're not getting anything better than a Vita for the home console version, either.

Minus the multi-touch touchscreen, because Nintendo will forever use archaic touchscreen hardware because they're idiots.

they're fucked if they try to pull this dumb shit

the console will probably sell worse than the Wii U, and the handheld will definitely sell worse than the 3DS by a wide margin.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Make the HHH is a racist thread as well with Booker T gifs

We are exposing the seedy underbelly of wrestling that no one has ever really looked at before!!
Let's talk about the seedy underbelly here for starters. Nothing but carnies trying to take spots and politic their way to the top.

klonere

Banned
Let's talk about the seedy underbelly here for starters. Nothing but carnies trying to take spots and politic their way to the top.

Hey I ain't waiting around like a Dean Ambrose or one of those millennials who are just happy to be on the show.

I'm getting that main event spot, jack. Believe that.

Top Bottom