• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

too late

x3USy2o.png
I fucking made it mama 😆

What's the point? You'll get dirty again anyway.

What's the point in eating? You'll get hungry again.
What's the point in drinking water? You'll get thirsty again.
What's the point in sleeping? You'll get tired again.
What's the point in breathing? You'll need to take another breath.
What's the point in working out? You'll have to keep working out or you'll end up on Biggest Loser with Big Show.
What's the point in getting up? You're just going to fall down again.

If that's the mental approach, the King of Lean Corey Graves has two words for you:
2p6guzs.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Who's your favorite WCW non-wrestler?

Doug Dillinger?
JJ Dillon?
Sonny Onoo?

Is that all there is? Lots of their peripheral talent were forced into matches near the end.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I had a near 'god damn millennials' moment this morning. My neice telling her my sister that she no longer works mornings for her job because she needs 'a break'

She only works 20 hours a week as is and goes to community college which is about 14 hours a week total with Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays off
Who's your favorite WCW non-wrestler?

Doug Dillinger?
JJ Dillon?
Sonny Onoo?

Is that all there is? Lots of their peripheral talent were forced into matches near the end.

Dillinger wrestled Tank Abbot. Pretty sure Sonny got forced into a match as well

notworksafe

I enjoy Cornette's stuff too. I may not always agree with his opinions on "how things should be" but that doesn't take anything away from his stories of the old days.

thefro

The Ric Flair drunkcast this week with David Manning (WCCW booker, ref, and Fritz Von Erich's right-hand man) is amazing and a must-listen. Dude has some insane stories.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
Face/Heel/callups turns I'd like to see:

New heels:
Ziggler
Reigns

New faces:
Barrett
Rollins (gradual change to face after he loses his title)

Call-ups Faces:
Enzo & Cass

Call-up Heels:
Tyler Breeze

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The Ric Flair drunkcast this week with David Manning (WCCW booker, ref, and Fritz Von Erich's right-hand man) is amazing and a must-listen. Dude has some insane stories.

I'll make the effort. WCCW is always a warm place for me. Can't wait.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oh, wait. You're asking for someone who NEVER had to wrassle? Well, that strikes Sonny Onoo and Pee Wee...

I was about to say, I know poor Pee Wee had a match or two.

There HAS to be someone. Major Gunns, Tylene Buck?

Sunny, I can't tell if you're trolling or not in that Assassin's Creed thread. Tell me you didn't think Unity was a good game think somehow this new one will be too.

I'm about to lose my damn freaking mind. I will fight you, sir. and win.

You worried about politics driving a wedge and then go say some shit like Unity is awesome.

Goddammit I'm not trolling ever. AC Unity was a lot of fun and I loved it. People need to stop getting crucified for going against most peoples' grain. I have different tastes than most people. It's ok. Unity is a great game.

Fuck politics though

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Major Gunns wrestled Paisley
Sunny, I can't tell if you're trolling or not in that Assassin's Creed thread. Tell me you didn't think Unity was a good game think somehow this new one will be too.

I'm about to lose my damn freaking mind. I will fight you, sir. and win.

You worried about politics driving a wedge and then go say some shit like Unity is awesome.

Unity is awesome. Better than that boat shit at least

Top Bottom