• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
i hope the next assassin's creed is good. just built a new pc and i want something new to play on it to see how it performs.

I was going to get the PC port but it doesn't come out til next month and between Fallout and Yakuza, there's absolutely no way I'll play an Ubisoft game over those.

Zach

I was going to get the PC port but it doesn't come out til next month and between Fallout and Yakuza, there's absolutely no way I'll play an Ubisoft game over those.
Fallout is completely flying under the radar for me. Hopefully it turns out amazing so I can have a nice Christmas surprise.

And yeeeaaah Yakuza!

Heel

ufCkQoll.jpg

Menome

Fallout is completely flying under the radar for me. Hopefully it turns out amazing so I can have a nice Christmas surprise.

And yeeeaaah Yakuza!

It's a Bethesda open-world game. I am absolutely not buying it until at least the first two patches are out. Did that for New Vegas on PC and had a smooth playthrough.

In other news; Life Is Strange is GOTY; caught up with RAW tonight - uneven but still better than last week's snoozefest; plus I'm banking on an unseen-for-ages midcarder getting the US belt on Sunday. Doesn't have to be Sandow even though we all know that's who I'll be getting my hopes dashed for.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I've never had a game breaking bug in any Bethesda or Ubisoft game. Hell, I've never even had a hard lock in them. And even if I did, I had those all the time in Saints Row 2 and it's one of my favorite games of last generation.

imBask

Banned
seriously though do you guys wear WWE merch in public?

I own a classic NWO shirt, but I think it's fine since that shirt is post-ironic

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

I own a classic NWO shirt, but I think it's fine since that shirt is post-ironic

I don't. I have an Ascension shirt I'll wear to the gym.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
that's a weird shirt to own, not gonna lie

I have a strange collection of wrassle shirts.

I own an Ascension shirt, a Bruce Tharpe-des shirt, a Bad Luck Fale shirt, and a Killer Elite Squad shirt but I believe that's all.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Wow when did KO get those magical cuts in his arms?

LOL @ the shirt being STRETCHED

Zach

I have that sweet Simply Ravishing shirt that I occasionally wear in public. I'm almost always with a lady, though, so what do I care?

kiguel182

I once saw a 20 somethings guy with a Bryan shirt on the street. I think he was foreign.

I wanted to start breaking on a Yes chant but I'm not that big of a mark.

It was the "Respect the beard" shirt. It was one of the few good Bryan shirts.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Rusev has been added to WWE Supercard - two different Rusevs. Red Soldier, and Frontiersman Rusev.

Also added Hell in a Cell to it.

somedevil

David Bixenspan of Wrestling Observer came up with an interesting insight with WWE ratings going down:

WWE is the most viewed content creator on YouTube and those numbers keep going up as Raw ratings go down.

Something to think about.

Key segments are doing at least 450K views now. Main events over 1m. Top 10 Raw Moments 1.8m+.

Could it actually be siphoning TV viewers

It is very interesting theory that people seem to now watch the show through youtube clips. WWE posted the raw clips yesterday and its already following his pattern.

The main event, Austin, Shawn and Brock are going over 1m. Plus the Cena match with the new day, Ryback vs Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns segment and Kevin Owens are close to or over the 450 mark.

Heroman

Banned

I wear my eat sleep conquer repeat shirt sometimes.

David Bixenspan of Wrestling Observer came up with an interesting insight with WWE ratings going down:

It is very interesting theory that people seem to now watch the show through youtube clips. WWE posted the raw clips yesterday and its already following his pattern.

The main event, Austin, Shawn and Brock are going over 1m. Plus the Cena match with the new day, Ryback vs Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns segment and Kevin Owens are close to or over the 450 mark.

Back in spring when my tv was mess up , I basically kept up with by using youtube, It is the best way to watch raw.

bjork

This is how I consume WWE content. It's also a method I've mentioned here for several years. bjork, ahead of the curve as always.

Top Bottom