• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Heenan never had to wrestle due to his neck, right? In WCW, at least? I mean, he's the only guy who can compete with Pee Wee anyway sooo...

I guess so. Shit.

So we got Tenay, Schiavone and Heenan. A commentary team. Those were the only safe people, and even then, Mongo and Madden both had matches I believe.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
How many of the Nitro Girls had matches? All but a couple, yeah?

bro, you call people out for staying stupid shit even when its against the grain of what you think. even calling them stupid.

20 frames per second performing game with floating npcs and stiff animations are not hype.

A good game can overcome technical hiccups, look at Witcher 3.

Zach

I guess so. Shit.

So we got Tenay, Schiavone and Heenan. A commentary team. Those were the only safe people, and even then, Mongo and Madden both had matches I believe.

Yeah. Mongo had a match. Or two.

Kill me.

But there has to be others... let me think...

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Alexandra York
alexandra-york.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It's kind of nuts at Halloween Havoc that Luger and Pillman are only in their 3rd and 2nd years pro respectively and wrestling for the US title on a big event like that in 1989.

Mahonay

Banned
It's kind of nuts at Halloween Havoc that Luger and Pillman are only in their 3rd and 2nd years pro respectively and wrestling for the US title on a big event like that in 1989.
Luger was always seen as a top dude wherever he went.

Pillman is surprising though.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Road Warriors starting a promo with, 'we've been underdogs our whole life'

mother fucker when have you ever been an underdog?

klonere

Banned
Friends, I know Lucha Underground is backing filming and everything is honky dory supposedly but do you feel that just another season on El Rey and Unimas is going to leave them in an even more precarious position once Season 2 wraps up?

I don't think they can move the dial on the El Rey side more than they have right now with it being in so few homes. I know there was talk of being on Univision for a bigger Spanish audience (which is where the real money might be) but I haven't heard that being followed up on. I haven't seen any talk or movement on getting merch up and running, not even DVD/Bluray's which I am so desperately wanting.

Do you think we'll be worrying even more about LU getting a third season? Do you think they'll find a way to start making some cash on the endeavor? Do you think they can find a really big investor to kickstart a huge push for the show?

d6jZpeI.gif

Friends, I know Lucha Underground is backing filming and everything is honky dory supposedly but do you feel that just another season on El Rey and Unimas is going to leave them in an even more precarious position once Season 2 wraps up?

I don't think they can move the dial on the El Rey side more than they have right now with it being in so few homes. I know there was talk of being on Univision for a bigger Spanish audience (which is where the real money might be) but I haven't heard that being followed up on. I haven't seen any talk or movement on getting merch up and running, not even DVD/Bluray's which I am so desperately wanting.

Do you think we'll be worrying even more about LU getting a third season? Do you think they'll find a way to start making some cash on the endeavor? Do you think they can find a really big investor to kickstart a huge push for the show?

d6jZpeI.gif

how bout we wait till season 2 is out first

I think now that a season 2 exist. They will now be able to focus on merch and streaming solutions.

Trying to find investors was probably a full time job.

klonere

Banned
how bout we wait till season 2 is out first

I have no doubt S2 is going to be good.

9OhcEfG.png

I think now that a season 2 exist. They will now be able to focus on merch and streaming solutions.

Trying to find investors was probably a full time job.

I've actually broken down and started re-watching S1 because of that post on reddit. Means my motivation for getting a DVD when it comes it out will be significantly less. I hope they get it sorted.

Has CM Punk won yet?

He's injured m8

imBask

Banned
isn't LU on wednesdays though? the only good WWE show is also on wednesdays... couldn't they put LU on a useless night like I don't know, mondays

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I need a sombodyholdmeback.gif to protect Sunny.

Gonna drop an angry promo in your voicemail box on xbone.

We need to play online sometime. Halo 5? Destiny?

I'll have Halo 5. I double dipped on Destiny and didn't buy the DLC on the Bone, just PS4. Weh,

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
usgamer links to neogaf in an article about pervs complaining about no lingerie costumes in a wii u game

i'm so proud of this board

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
usgamer links to neogaf in an article about pervs complaining about no lingerie costumes in a wii u game

i'm so proud of this board

Sadly that's not GAF's worst citation. But it's in the running.

Top Bottom