• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

klonere

Banned
Once again these WWE.com interviews with Maggle Cole are the best bits of character work that the company puts out. Bray completely sold me on this limp ass feud. Very magnetic presence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BJ4v-z0N3M

This is what drives people to complain most about the current stuff, we all know everyone there has the ability to be doing so much more than they are right now. This goes from Michael Cole to Roman to Adam Rose. It could be SO good :(

klonere

Banned
SI.com: If you could add a fourth member to The New Day, who would it be?

Big E: Sasha Banks, no question. She’s probably my favorite wrestler on the planet right now. The stuff she’s done with Bayley have been tremendous, both at Takeover: Brooklyn and the Iron Man Match. We’ve got a lot of respect for her, she’s on another level.

Big E got me like

hfZBaih.gif

thinking about Sasha in the New Day

Once again these WWE.com interviews with Maggle Cole are the best bits of character work that the company puts out. Bray completely sold me on this limp ass feud. Very magnetic presence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BJ4v-z0N3M

This is what drives people to complain most about the current stuff, we all know everyone there has the ability to be doing so much more than they are right now. This goes from Michael Cole to Roman to Adam Rose. It could be SO good :(

More like Vape Wyatt

This was pretty good. Roman and Bray are two guys I want to like but they never seem to get there, so I'm hoping they do something amazing on Sunday.

After all the constant mistakes he's made, the missteps he's associated with, and all the drawn out promos that would make HHH blush (and chances are that they do) I still think Seth Rollins could be the god damn future of the company. Make him drop the belt in sheer shame and humiliation and have the Authority disown him and have Rollins do a #roadtoredemption run as Roman's Title Reign of Terror envelopes us all. Those frog/Phoenix splashes will finally makes sense. Dude is an elite talent.

After all the constant mistakes he's made, the missteps he's associated with, and all the drawn out promos that would make HHH blush (and chances are that they do) I still think Seth Rollins could be the god damn future of the company. Make him drop the belt in sheer shame and humiliation and have the Authority disown him and have Rollins do a #roadtoredemption run as Roman's Title Reign of Terror envelopes us all. Those frog/Phoenix splashes will finally makes sense. Dude is an elite talent.

on the other hand

wwe-seth-rollins-top-10_image_960x540.jpg

somedevil

One day WWE will admit TNA exists. Plus Storm must be thrilled to hear an actual reaction from the crowd and no Indian doing an offensive dance in front of him.

Plus title match in two weeks. So London might get another match.

Technically he is both in TNA and NXT right now. He competing for the title on TNA from taped matches they did awhile ago while debuting on NXT tonight.

Plus WWE using that Evolve partnership to its full potential.

I think they taped that far in advance at TNA they're çovered untl 2020.

somedevil

I think they specifically were referring to the ECW World Championship, which is a different title than the WWECW title since that was not considered a world championship.

Can we all just agree that we want to forget that WWE version ECW never existed. Though people seem to have a love for do-rag/Vince McMahon in a rocking chair during that time.

edit: beaten by the gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I can vouch for the durability of a Civic. The chain of events:
- bought car used off a lot, 29k miles

- at about 40k, hit a sheep at about 70 mph. Managed to drive it to work and back home with zero fluid in it due to the radiator being split.

- found out the car was an out of state salvage title and that the frame had been cut previously. Not sure how it affected alignment or anything, but I drove it with no problems.

- at 101k miles, the head gasket went, no doubt stemming from getting it hot on the day I hit the sheep.

- traded it in and jumped it over some train tracks on the way to turn it in.

I drove it hard and I miss that car every day. I might argue that I like my current car more, but I actually enjoyed driving that Civic, and I hate driving.

I was going to look at Cr-Vs as well, but I don't have kids and I don't move stuff that often, so it seems like a waste. My family's owned Hondas since I was like 8 and they've always been good for us.

Top Bottom