• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
lol after all the shit Alberto talked about and using it to push his 'Mexican Patriot fighting against racist Americans' gimmick in AAA the carny is trying to go back to WWE

kirblar

She gets it. From the look, mannerisms, facials and the way she moves in the ring, she's probably one of the few make or female talents in WWE that actually knows how to work heel.

Unbelievable to think she was the most white meat of white meat babyfaces just months before.
She and Lana are also pointing out what should be obvious- pairing male and female wrestlers together results in both getting over more than they would solo.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
If Coach is working with WWE again I better get to hear my jam
MM4DRNh.gif

Question. I was a full member on GAF once apon a time and then I got banned and demoted back to Junior..That was like 6-7 months ago. How long do I have to wait before I become a full member again?

If your track record is clean from the time you were juniored to a few months later (a bare minimum of 6, but it varies from what I've noticed), then you can PM a mod to possibly get un-juniored.

Orton dislocated his shoulder taking his trash to the curb. Like Dave mentioned yesterday he'd been working hurt for a while, wear and tear.

Took 3 hours to pop back in place. Hopefully he makes a full recovery

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Tanahashi mentioned in a podcast that fan support for Naito has jumped, likely because there's only been three people in the IWGP Heavyweight title scene; Nakamura's grip over the Intercontinental title is also getting stale
oh gee you think

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
The Miz/Axel/Truth Table for 3 was great. Truth spitting out his water due to laughter was hilarious.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Think my current MOTY is tied between Grave Consequences and Cero Miedo match. Suzuki/Sugiura loses a ton of points for constantly makine Sugiura look like a champ prior to the match.

Yuji Hino definitely performer of the year though.

Playing WM 2000 with Taker and Mankind, fuck Foley sucked ass on all of these games. Has a lackluster moveset and he's slow.

I beat Jeff Harvey for the Hardcore title and now I'm in the KoTR.

You could have told me this was from 1997 and I would have believed you.

Dude is a chowd, so he thinks Bob Kraft is a fashion icon.

Seth Rollins in the Madden Tournament in UpUpDownDown is the best thing he's involved in this entire week. Maybe the entire month

Rollins yelling to the game saying, "You gotta make a play!" The fuck were you expecting with the Bears? LOL

He also wins!

Miz on the other hand, seems like a complete ass hat to play video games against. Holy fuck is that dude annoying. Dude beat who is apparently Sasha Banks' fiance. Don't worry son, you'll always be a winner to me.

I hate the Miz, but I gotta admit, Miz is an effective shit talker. He was living in that dude's dome. Like, he was getting his mom's birthday card addressed to that dude's head.

Jack Swagger though is the best. Talks a good game, but is super cool. Backs it up with strong playcalling.

Aiii

So not worth it
James Storm "started out in WCW, spend the last 15 years on the independent circuit."

NXT commentary just quietly burying TNA. They aren't even dead yet, have some heart, you fuckers!

bjork

My dad was watching Raw on Hulu and he got to the part with HBK. Rollins comes out and he goes, "You know, the problem is that they don't have any new guys that are cool like the old guys. Diesel was cool, the Gravedigger was cool. All these new guys look like CM Punk, nobody wants to watch them fight."

Top Bottom