• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

RE: #NetflixNeedsLucha:

"I don’t have anything official to announce, but I can tell you that there are ongoing negotiations and conversations happening with a video on demand service. So, I can’t announce anything officially, but we certainly still are in the discussion. I know that kind of sucks. I wish I could tell you more, but that’s not a dead end by any stretch."

http://www.therichest.com/sports/wr...executive-producer-eric-van-wagenen/?view=all

Also they're planning to up the mystical/sci-fi stuff next season.

EURO-WRASSLE-GAF 4 LIFE

Anyway, #IndyPosterThursday
CYk9AYk.jpg

CRxKPhXWwAA82Yb.jpg

44b1C4f.jpg

CRxKPhYXAAAOkv_.jpg

imBask

Banned
I watched the first hour of the first BOLA show last night

is it weird that every other wrestling promotion I watch just makes me more angry about WWE?

jmdajr

Nothing like a hard workout at the gym followed by an unoptimal amount of sleep.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Think my current MOTY is tied between Grave Consequences and Cero Miedo match. Suzuki/Sugiura loses a ton of points for constantly makine Sugiura look like a champ prior to the match.

Yuji Hino definitely performer of the year though.

When it comes to Grave Consequences and Cero Miedo match, I'm going with Grave Consequences every time. Something about it is just a little more accessible to folks. You can argue that "Well, does accessibility REALLY matter?" but it's really fun to show other people the match and have them enjoy it, and people tend to enjoy Cero Miedo a little less as there's a buttload of context not given in the match itself.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Wrestler of the year is a tie between Zach Sabre Jr and Chris Hero.

Thatcher is close
Styles may get it for my second year in a row. He's still gold, but working against himself. I need to sit down and REALLY think about it.

bjork

"I've got a solution for all of you. Here it is. I've found great success with this, and I think that there's something that, you know, you could deploy it in your lives and see great results. Stop fucking watching wrestling." ~ Jeff Gerstmann

imBask

Banned
"I've got a solution for all of you. Here it is. I've found great success with this, and I think that there's something that, you know, you could deploy it in your lives and see great results. Stop fucking watching wrestling." ~ Jeff Gerstmann

Jeff is super jaded but then again, can you blame him

"I've got a solution for all of you. Here it is. I've found great success with this, and I think that there's something that, you know, you could deploy it in your lives and see great results. Stop fucking watching [strikethrough]wrestling[strikethrough] WWE." ~ Jeff Gerstmann
fixed
rqdv0br.gif

klonere

Banned
Jeff's stance on wrestling is pretty insufferable tbh

Just watched the LU Trios stuff again, Ivelisse was really hurt in that last match right? Otherwise a godlike sell of her knee.

Top Bottom