• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

bjork

images

how do you plug it in

Anth0ny

Hoverboards were always dumb, because Back to the Future was dumb. Hopefully now that the "it's the day of the movie, bro!" circlejerk day has passed, people will talk about something else.

What if I told you that every October 21st will be henceforth known as Back to the Future day?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Speaking of the Leprechaun, anyone watch the new Unfiltered with Balor? If so, good? They usually are.

bjork

What if I told you that every October 21st will be henceforth known as Back to the Future day?

It's over now. There's no good hoverboard, the Cubs went home like bitches, and time travel was only told correctly in DBZ. It's year specific, so it's too late now.

Gonzalez

Banned
Hoverboards were always dumb, because Back to the Future was dumb. Hopefully now that the "it's the day of the movie, bro!" circlejerk day has passed, people will talk about something else.

Thank you...

Like I said in another thread, "Demolition Man is a better Back to The Future 2, than Back to The Future 2".

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oh hey! Welcome back Gonzalez. It's nice your perm was aborted and let it come to term.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oh, the new Syndicate is reviewing well.

How is gaf taking this?

Ignoring the good reviews, as a good segment of the angry folks on gaming-side are prone to do.

I am a gaffer, I don't identify as one but the truth is there. I liked Unity, and I can't wait for Syndicate to arrive.

Hiroshi Tanahashi raises the Stake Of The Tokyo Dome Main Event: If he loses he will never challenge for the IWGP Title ever again. If he wins he pledges to defend the IWGP Title every month against Contenders and in Open Challenges.

TANAHASHI WINS LOL

No one wants this, I've got to think Tanahashi's trying to ensure a partisan crowd for Okada in the Dome. Or, tanahashiwinslol.

Hiroshi Tanahashi raises the Stake Of The Tokyo Dome Main Event: If he loses he will never challenge for the IWGP Title ever again. If he wins he pledges to defend the IWGP Title every month against Contenders and in Open Challenges.

TANAHASHI WINS LOL

YOU CAN DO IT

THE TANA NATION BELIEVES IN YOU!!!!

MxNMioW.gif

9TOHqVw.gif

jghc44g.gif

DMczaf

omg wrestle kingdom is only 2 months away

the entrances! the spectacle! the majesty! [Vince]ITS WRESTLE KINGDOM!!!![/Vince]

klonere

Banned
To be fair to Breezy, he also got a "Breeze is gorgeous" during his promo and his promo was very solid.

Better than anything Dolph has done in the last while anyway.

TANAHASHI WINS LOL

Copying John Cena. Get some new original ideas New Japan, jesus christ. Tanas wouldn't last two minutes against Cena, he's lucky he's a big fish in a small pond. Come up to the big leagues kid.

tumblr_nt1px8IOjl1s4gyauo1_400.gif

I'm slaughtering stale, competition, I got the whole block wishing
they could run with my division but they gone fishing

imBask

Banned
Copying John Cena. Get some new original ideas New Japan, jesus christ. Tanas wouldn't last two minutes against Cena, he's lucky he's a big fish in a small pond. Come up to the big leagues kid.

I'm slaughtering stale, competition, I got the whole block wishing
they could run with my division but they gone fishing

Tanahashi is just a SEVEN time champion, now that's pathetic don't ever compare him to the John "15" Cena LOL

I don't get what's cool or new about it.

It's just an electric scooter, but smaller.

It's slower than walking at a brisk pace.

There's no real-world use for it.

You certainly couldn't outrun Biff Tannen on one of those things.
Marty could barely outrun Biff in general with his hoverboard.
Demolition Man is a product of the mid-90s, and can never be duplicated.

I love that movie so damn much.
...This is it. The time has actually come.

*extends hand, waiting to be shook*
Oh, the new Syndicate is reviewing well.

How is gaf taking this?
It looks like fun, and this is coming from someone who was majorly burned by 3 and never looked back at the series.

Brennan Williams to train with Booker in hopes of a WWE run (he says WWE's wanted him for a year)

Friends, this is how we boost TV and Wrasslegaf ratings: help from NFLGAF and AnimeGAF

Yep Fallout is right around the corner!!. So hype for that.

Also one of the guys behind Saints Row 3 worked on Syndicate, which is a good thing imo

The Design Director from Saints Row 3 is the Game Director on AC Syndicate.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The stats for the wrestlers in the WWE games are always a source of hilarity. Somehow Stephanie is the highest for the women despite not being a wrestler.

She wrestled last year at SummerSlam and definitely deserves higher stats than Brie

In fact there's plenty of people in these games that haven't wrestled in over a year

Top Bottom