• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

klonere

Banned
It was odd in that I enjoyed it, but was bored by it at the same time. In fact, I'd probably go as far as to say I felt the same way when I played the first Assassin's Creed. It felt like a highly polished technical demo of what the engine could do. I finished MGSV, and played it for over 70 hours, so clearly they did something right, but I've came away with such a unimpressed opinion like something was unfulfilled (and I don't just mean the shit story).

I getcha, the last game I had that feeling with was Dragon Age: Inquistion. I regret every hour (80 in total) that I spent with that. Never even bothered to finish it. Garbage story, lackluster combat and totally overloaded with sub-MMO tier fetch quests.

At least the side ops in MGS5 I can fuck around with all the stuff you can unlock but DAI was just samey.

Watched most of Summerslam 1997 this morning. Just got to Owen 3:16. Wow what a way to cover for a broken neck.

I still can't believe he got the go-ahead to do that.

Harmonix staffers posting fake reviews for Rock Band 4, developers hiring PR companies to post fake reviews, Telltale Games posting fake user reviews for Jurassic Park, BioWare posting Dragon Age II reviews. Video games are carny as fuck.

Cena was featured on the Tuesday night edition of SC. For once he didn't wear his traditional oversized grey suit.

Let me guess: he wore his own merch.

Harmonix staffers posting fake reviews for Rock Band 4, developers hiring PR companies to post fake reviews, Telltale Games posting fake user reviews for Jurassic Park, BioWare posting Dragon Age II reviews. Video games are carny as fuck.

Let me guess: he wore his own merch.

I think he wore a charcoal suit. Rollins did wear his own merch a week earlier.

Eh? That's not how it works - people who purchase and play it have more of a right than anyone else. Nobody cares about problems from people who haven't played it.
But that IS how it works with this series. Nothing about the game's performance has shown to have been changed, and the awful bugs and issues seem to still be in it. And with the history of the series, I can only assume that you are comfortable with all of them since you felt the need to purchase it Week 1. Therefore, you ha e no right to complain when an issue will undoubtedly rear its ugly head.

Or you could've been smart and ignored the game. *shrug*

Gonna go with Fallout 4 on PS4. Was debating if I wanted to go PC but will wait for a Steam sale and until there are several mods out.

CR7uUoyVEAA4Ffn.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
But that IS how it works with this series. Nothing about the game's performance has shown to have been changed, and the awful bugs and issues seem to still be in it. And with the history of the series, I can only assume that you are comfortable with all of them since you felt the need to purchase it Week 1. Therefore, you ha e no right to complain when an issue will undoubtedly rear its ugly head.

Or you could've been smart and ignored the game. *shrug*

Don't shitpost, Beef. You always harp on people for that. Everyone can complain about anything - but those who bought it have informed complaints.

It won't matter, because I don't really complain about WWE2k16 as I know what it is. I'm really glad you don't review games, heh.

So Roman said in an interview that he legit punched Brock in the face to set him off during the Wrestlemania match.

Is Ramen working me or is he really that insane, I mean he is Samoan.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So Roman said in an interview that he legit punched Brock in the face to set him off during the Wrestlemania match.

His punch doesn't DO anything to Brock though. So it's ok.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

obvious worked shoot

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Holy shit KO is a 91. That's main event stats right there!

uILiPw4.png

Owens has the Package Piledriver as his finishing move in the game? But he has literally never been allowed to do it as Owens in real life? Checks out.

bjork

Guys.

I work tonight, then I'm off Friday night, then I work Saturday night, then I'm [unconfirmed as of this writing] on vacation for a week. Cannot wait.

bjork

Eventhough Bret Hart might die if he takes a bump, he's still better than Big Show who makes ME wanna die everytime he takes a bump

You get sent to prison for the rest of your life. You're going to share a cell with one of two men until you die, no chance of parole for either of you. Your choices are Big Show and Kane. Who do you pick

Fox318

You get sent to prison for the rest of your life. You're going to share a cell with one of two men until you die, no chance of parole for either of you. Your choices are Big Show and Kane. Who do you pick

which kane do we get?

Libertarian Kane would just bug you constantly on how believing in the gold standard will get you out of prison.

Mahonay

Banned
Kane would be the most orderly cellmate ever. That's an easy choice.

Kane, duh. Aren't there a ton of Big Show asshole stories?

Top Bottom