• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

imBask

Banned
You get sent to prison for the rest of your life. You're going to share a cell with one of two men until you die, no chance of parole for either of you. Your choices are Big Show and Kane. Who do you pick

probably Kane, i'm sure he's an alright dude

plus Big Show will vape all day and try to push his vaping agenda on me... You can debate with a libertarian, but you can't debate against a vaper

Mahonay

Banned
Maybe Carlito? Wasn't he supposed to be returning? I guess WWE wouldn't bring up history like that though.
WWE offered Carlito a supposedly insultingly low offer and he didn't take it. So unless they came back with a better offer I don't think he's coming back.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Somewhat bold prediction: Kevin Owens will be the one to face Cena for the US Title.

He already has a match with Ryback and he'd have to lose the Ryback match, then show up and win the US title match (which would be a big fucking deal). I mean, the IC and US titles don't really matter when they're not on John Cena, but putting all three straps on heels simultaneously sounds unlikely to me.

The problem with anyone interesting being the match is that I'd have to imagine they'd advertise anyone interesting given attendance and ratings are garbage.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
"Data, you come in here, with your trash mouth, talking trash garbage, about one of the all time greats, while your carcass is barely being held together by two chicken legs poking through a speedo. I'm in the right mind to stomp your mouth in so hard, your ass will crap teeth." /promo

Sorry if you were trying to cut a Sid promo you need to stuter, corpse, and forget your lines way more often

Toki767

He already has a match with Ryback and he'd have to lose the Ryback match, then show up and win the US title match (which would be a big fucking deal). I mean, the IC and US titles don't really matter when they're not on John Cena, but putting all three straps on heels simultaneously sounds unlikely to me.

Ryback's not a heel though?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Ryback's not a heel though?

That's the point: Ryback's also not the champ. He'd have to beat Owens first. Then Owens would have to challenge for the US title and beat Cena (which would be a huge deal unless they accomplished it through some kind of fuckery).

Don't shitpost, Beef. You always harp on people for that. Everyone can complain about anything - but those who bought it have informed complaints.

It won't matter, because I don't really complain about WWE2k16 as I know what it is. I'm really glad you don't review games, heh.
If I reviewed games, they'd at least be honest.
I'll see you day 1 on PSN, Sunny

You mother fuckers think I could resist a game with Vader AND Stunnin Steve?
smh
add me to that list as well

SMH

WWE offered Carlito a supposedly insultingly low offer and he didn't take it. So unless they came back with a better offer I don't think he's coming back.

I think they're still working it out.

Los Matadores haven't been on TV for a while, right? Probably waiting for a yes from Carlito so they can rebrand 'em.

Angry Grimace

I think they're still working it out.

Los Matadores haven't been on TV for a while, right? Probably waiting for a yes from Carlito so they can rebrand 'em.

Last I heard they were talking about bringing back the Colons and getting rid of the gimmick so it wouldn't surprise me. It can't be worse than Los Matadores.

Mahonay

Banned
Carlito is the kind of person who complains about getting stuck in a storyline with Torrie Wilson

fuck Carlito
Carlito understands your jealously. You're just not cool.

Honestly I don't really feel one way or another about Carlito. It'd be fun to see him come back I guess.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'll see you day 1 on PSN, Sunny

You mother fuckers think I could resist a game with Vader AND Stunnin Steve?

Welcome to Hell

Also, for those of you who would like to submit themselves (and only themselves) into GWF, keep in mind a couple key points.

1 - You have to have your creation editable. I will twist and deform everyone before they make it to the GWF roster. I know you want to be how you want to be, but pretend this is the real Vince McMahon. I will find you the best gimmick.

2 - That's all

Mahonay

Banned
Welcome to Hell

Also, for those of you who would like to submit themselves (and only themselves) into GWF, keep in mind a couple key points.

1 - You have to have your creation editable. I will twist and deform everyone before they make it to the GWF roster. I know you want to be how you want to be, but pretend this is the real Vince McMahon. I will find you the best gimmick.

2 - That's all
Lol. Ok this is great. Hope you guys post your stuff in here.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Lol. Ok this is great. Hope you guys post your stuff in here.

It'll be streamed on Twitch.

And a word to those who mostly lurk, you probably won't make it to the main roster. Everything goes through one person in the end - me. I have final say on what makes it there and what doesn't, and don't get too upset, but not everyone can be included. I only have so many slots and so many places. You're not here to fill a spot, you're here to take one.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If 2K16 was like 20 bucks I'd definitely pick up the game so I could join in.

For people who don't submit someone, I typically just make them based on your avatar.

See you in the ring, Dream.

Probably wouldn't be fair to submit 20-year reigning undefeated WCW champion Jimmy King, but now that I know Sunny is going to hue as closely to real life as possible, I'd be curious to see what Vince McMahon would do with WCW's greatest champion.

carny talk, buy the game now, buy the game again when it goes on sale during black friday and return that copy of the game with the receipt from the first time you ordered it.

save your $30 and be happy

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Probably wouldn't be fair to submit 20-year reigning undefeated WCW champion Jimmy King, but now that I know Sunny is going to hue as closely to real life as possible, I'd be curious to see what Vince McMahon would do with WCW's greatest champion.

If you're in it, it's Jimmy King.

Wait so, what do I have to do? Send you a irl picture of me? If not, can I send you one regardless?

Earthworm Jim. Done deal if you make it in.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
GWF is hot sex but no story mode is bleh.

Let's be honest, I couldn't write a good story to save my life. Soulplaya gathering 3 pals to fight the mods in UFC Undisputed 3? Laserfrog and Soulplaya traveling through time to fight on an episode of Nitro in Fire Pro Wrestling? Garbage tier stories.

Let's be honest, I couldn't write a good story to save my life. Soulplaya gathering 3 pals to fight the mods in UFC Undisputed 3? Laserfrog and Soulplaya traveling through time to fight on an episode of Nitro in Fire Pro Wrestling? Garbage tier stories.

they were fun and enjoyable

all you can really ask for

imBask

Banned
Petition to force imbask's GWF character to be a CAW of Bayley

wlPCS2b.gif

Top Bottom