• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Would love to see what Bluekaveli's character would look like.

91cyPNy.gif

imBask

Banned
Corbin still needs a full beard, that god damn neckbeard thing makes him look like that dude who sells Magic The Gathering cards

It'll be streamed on Twitch.

And a word to those who mostly lurk, you probably won't make it to the main roster. Everything goes through one person in the end - me. I have final say on what makes it there and what doesn't, and don't get too upset, but not everyone can be included. I only have so many slots and so many places. You're not here to fill a spot, you're here to take one.

klonere can have my spot.

Browny

Banned
Sunny, if the GWF needs a Brooklyn Brawler then count me in. Just use Stunnin Steve.

And Corbin does have potential - but he needs to work damn hard at most things to stand a chance of getting over. A strong debut will help - but no one from NXT is guaranteed of that.

Fox318

So anyone excited for Bork and Taker?

Despite the lul, I think we will be having a good time here Sunday.

honestly my expectations are low

I mean its a hell in a cell match with 2 guys who probably won't take crazy bumps, no blood, and no real violence.

I don't know.

Bronx-Man

Banned

And a word to those who mostly lurk, you probably won't make it to the main roster. Everything goes through one person in the end - me. I have final say on what makes it there and what doesn't, and don't get too upset, but not everyone can be included. I only have so many slots and so many places. You're not here to fill a spot, you're here to take one.

I know you'll make the right choices, Vince. I believe in you.

Ronin Ray

Not even the best TV wrasslin during that year much less of all time
WtUO5Wp.gif

Stone Cold can't carry the shit piles that are everyone else on that show

So I have a question I remember guys in wcw getting hit with stuff form the crowd left and right and there are plenty of gifs showing this but I never remember seeing it in the WWF/E. Is there a reason behind that? Was WCW security worse? I am just curious.

Fox318

I just wish there was some ramification for shit on the card.

I honestly wish Seth would drop the belt tonight. Just something different.

¡HarlequinPanic!;182589603 said:
I've got GWF curtain jerker written all over me.

You went into business for yourself and got bronx-man banned over that NXT thread thinking you'd get a hot feud out of it, but instead you might just be jobbing.

I just wish there was some ramification for shit on the card.

I honestly wish Seth would drop the belt tonight. Just something different.

Friend Fox, it's Thursday.

So I have a question I remember guys in wcw getting hit with stuff form the crowd left and right and there are plenty of gifs showing this but I never remember seeing it in the WWF/E. Is there a reason behind that? Was WCW security worse? I am just curious.

It just became a thing that happened. It wasn't something that was exactly encouraged, but it made the nWo look like gigantic assholes that people hated and it looked great on TV, so they were very lenient on throwing people out over it. Nobody got hit with anything harmful. It was usually just cokes and food items. I remember one time, someone threw a gigantic tub full of popcorn at Randy Savage when he was on the top rope about to hit an elbow drop on DDP. It missed him though.

Fox318

You went into business for yourself and got bronx-man banned over that NXT thread thinking you'd get a hot feud out of it, but instead you might just be jobbing.

Friend Fox, it's Thursday.

Sheamus can cash in anywhere there is a ref.

Maybe he stops by Seth's crossfit palace and wins the belt.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!

john-cena-tag-me-in.jpg

It just became a thing that happened. It wasn't something that was exactly encouraged, but it made the nWo look like gigantic assholes that people hated and it looked great on TV, so they were very lenient on throwing people out over it. Nobody got hit with anything harmful. It was usually just cokes and food items. I remember one time, someone threw a gigantic tub full of popcorn at Randy Savage when he was on the top rope about to hit an elbow drop on DDP. It missed him though.

Didn't D'lo slip and accidentally paralyze Droz because of someone throwing something into the ring?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I think I'm going to go the more affordable route and get a Chevy Spark instead of the Civic because my commute is about 10 minutes and I never have to move a lot of stuff.

This is not wrestling related.

Top Bottom