• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I don't understand why Summer Rae is having a dispute with Ziggler anyways...did they forget that she wasn't his valet to begin with?

goddamnit can't unsee lol
BoYDl9v.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Hopefully the announcers put Breeze over by mentioning his illustrious win in the Avatar Rumble.

Better yet, can we get a Triple H endorses important moments in history Tumblr? Photoshop him in with Abe Lincoln giving the Gettysburg Address

Verendus

Banned
Why is Triple H hugging random people? Is he really lonely?

Also, I'm feeling The Rock is going to screw Barack at HellCell. I don't think Undertaker is going to lose a second HellCell match to him. Ideally, it'd just be Barack killing him once more though so we can move on to the rematch everyone is waiting for.

You don't think it's at all odd someone stands by a neo-nazi?

All right.

She's not a Neo-Nazi. She's a racist, against black people mostly, but the Swastika was hanging next to a picture of a German actress who resisted Nazism as some kind of hipster doofus bullshit art piece.

Regardless, I don't see why Colby Lopez having a dumbass racist girlfriend is reason to bag on Seth Rollins the character.

She's not a Neo-Nazi. She's a racist, against black people mostly, but the Swastika was hanging next to a picture of a German actress who resisted Nazism as some kind of hipster doofus bullshit art piece.

Regardless, I don't see why Colby Lopez having a dumbass racist girlfriend is reason to bag on Seth Rollins the character.

Seth Rollins the character gets shit for his terrible performances as a heel.

Seth Rollins as WWE champ and therefore a top representative of the company gets shit for making terrible life choices.

Top Bottom