• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

NXT Spoiler:

Oh my God they can't be doing this:

Eva Marie confronted Bayley at the end of the tapings.

If they do this in London. The reaction will be amazing.

House show reports from over the weekend said they had a much better match than most would expect. Some even called it good. Very low standards of course, but they have chemistry apparently.

It's simple, you're going to pick Life is Strange. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I might, but my GOTY list is currently 11 games long and I haven't even attempted to start ordering it yet. And we still have the big November ahead.

thefro

Breeze's debut was actually pretty good except for it occurring on Smackdown. He might be one of wrestlers who benefits from the million writers on the main roster to give him lines.

Summer Rae works with him since Tyler's still 95% interested in himself (which just focuses even more attention on how arrogant/self-centered the character is).

somedevil

House show reports from over the weekend said they had a much better match than most would expect. Some even called it good. Very low standards of course, but they have chemistry apparently.

Well the match is happening at the next set of tapings. So they don't trust her to do a live match. Plus the heat was so huge no one could hear what she was saying.

CR90tLLUwAEoRau.jpg

Heroman

Banned
NXT Spoiler:

Oh my God they can't be doing this:

Eva Marie confronted Bayley at the end of the tapings.

If they do this in London. The reaction will be amazing.

This macth will be the greatest carry since the time cena carried the great khali to a good match.

somedevil

If they do that, there's literally nothing left WWE can do to make people like wrestling anymore.

The match is happening at the Nov 19 set of tapings. Not the London show. Everyone is going to be reading those spoilers to see if they are stupid enough to do what no one wants.

Shadow780

SPOILERS DO NOT CLICK SPOILERS NXT SPOILERS BELOW DO NOT CLICK

* Alexa Bliss vs. Bayley for the NXT Women's Title is next. Bayley won with the Huggplex. Eva Marie came out to challenge her to a future title match. These were the loudest boos our correspondent has ever heard and they were unable to hear anything she said

This my most anticipated storyline since Sasha/Bayley

emQMBiI.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
We believe in you, now let's have you lose 21 times in a row.

You can bet your ass Reigns will win every match he has when he's champion.

He's a literal cowardly heel. He won his title by pinning a weakened man, he sucks up to the boss to keep the title around his waist. His character is not fighting champion nor is it a monster, so he has no reason to win. MITB is the ultimate 'got lucky' trope in WWE and he's playing his character to suck up to the Authority to keep getting lucky.

Roman would win more because Roman is supposed to be a bad ass who works on his own. Supposed to be.

dream

Holy shit, after seeing that debut, Tyler Breeze is dead. He's just dead. He's not even Adam Rose. He's just dead. I hope all you gimmick posters who pretended to dislike him are happy.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
dream, i like and respect you but if you ever call me a gimmick poster for trashing that garbage outdated wrestler, you'll get maced

dream

Tyler Breeze was very good, and could have been excellent if he spent one more year in developmental, holding the belt for the the last six months of it.

Holy shit, after seeing that debut, Tyler Breeze is dead. He's just dead. He's not even Adam Rose. He's just dead. I hope all you gimmick posters who pretended to dislike him are happy.

No amount of gimmick posting would prevent Breeze from flopping the second he showed up on the main roster.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Tyler Breeze is in the same boat as Ascension. One more year wouldn't have done shit. Dude has been in developmental for 5 years

It's time to sink or swim, little millenial

UberTag

No amount of gimmick posting would prevent Breeze from flopping the second he showed up on the main roster.
If anything, he had a pretty good thing going on in NXT as enhancement talent. He won't even have that going for him on the main card.
He'll be competing for air time with a half-dozen other designated jobbers now.

Top Bottom