• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

somedevil

That's her real name, so I can't imagine it's her final ringname.

Well her real name is Adrienne so if they axed the ne from it then can they own it?

Plus
Dash and Wilder won the nxt tag titles. Getting the titles warm for when Jordan and Gable take it in London.

edit: Fixed it for someone who doesn't watch NXT

seth-rollins-wwe-champ.jpg

If only that was the actual case.

Shadow780

Where can I watch the latest Main Event? It sounds like
Sasha Banks got an unicorn singles match against BRIEEEEEEEEEEEEE MODEEEEEEEEEE.

Verendus

Banned
I ain't taking part in no Avatar Rumble until it's Roman Rumble season.

Timing is important. I need 3 months of mental preparation for the mind games I play. This shit is serious.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
January can't wait, Vince. We gotta up our ratings by any means necessary, you would understand.

You're running it for real? Which game? I try to space it out so it doesn't get unimportant - keeping it a special attraction. And of course the stakes are glorious.

UberTag

I ain't taking part in no Avatar Rumble until it's Roman Rumble season.

Timing is important. I need 3 months of mental preparation for the mind games I play. This shit is serious.
Yeah, January for the Avatar Rumble is tradition.
We can't ignore tradition.

I think we're due to finally wind up with someone that isn't avatar friendly the way Big Show, Marchie Archie and Prince Pretty have been.

shaowebb

This is one of the rare instances where submitting Bastion Booger as an entry to the Avatar Rumble would be preferable.

I almost submitted Kevin Nash's OZ gimmick to have Nash in but in the worst way possible. Even Master Blaster Flash was better than the Wizard of Oz lol.

Be fun since we got Zandig and Super Porky if we kept it a fatty rumble :D

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The Avatar Rumble takes a lot of work. Getting submissions and shuffling through them is a pain in the ass. The big problem is the Royal Rumble limit. I'd love to have a 50+ character rumble but last year 30 was the max. Wonder what limits there are this year.

MG310

I'm pretty into this Sheamus/Barret/Rusev alliance, though this probably dashes hopes of the New Day + Rusev Survivor Series team.

I'm surprised no one on commentary made 50 references to Breeze living an "alternative lifestyle" as soon as he came on screen.

"Breeze really knows how to handle that selfie Stick, JR! HAHA! I'm sure he's used to grabbing sticks like that every night! HAHA!"

what if the attitude era was still going strong in 2015

somedevil

NXT Spoiler:

Oh my God they can't be doing this:

Eva Marie confronted Bayley at the end of the tapings.

If they do this in London. The reaction will be amazing.

Top Bottom