• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

Tyler Breeze is in the same boat as Ascension. One more year wouldn't have done shit. Dude has been in developmental for 5 years

It's time to sink or swim, little millenial

How about neither. How about float across the waters on a luxury yacht while hosting a party for the fashion industry.

Breeze is will be NXT's first success across the board.

If anything, he had a pretty good thing going on in NXT as enhancement talent. He won't even have that going for him on the main card.
He'll be competing for air time with a half-dozen other designated jobbers now.
It really is a shame that in a 3 hour show they have no time for jobber matches.
finally someone gets it, my man breeze has a bright future

The camera flashes are blinding you.

Hex

Banned
They need to totally build Breeze as the next Sean Michaels and it can work.
Of course the sheer number of times that we will probably hear the announcer monkeys say Summer Breeze in the next few weeks will make me want to hang myself but aside from that.

evangd007

Holy shit, after seeing that debut, Tyler Breeze is dead. He's just dead. He's not even Adam Rose. He's just dead. I hope all you gimmick posters who pretended to dislike him are happy.

They muted the crowd noise so much you couldn't hear the chants that Tyler and Summer were actively responding to.

Fox318

When I see the crazy stupid gimmicks Vince gave guys on the new generation era it kinda makes me want a seprate wrestling Fed with just them.

I mean who wouldn't want to see a farmer wrestle a hockey player.

Just not on the main roster.

UberTag

It really is a shame that in a 3 hour show they have no time for jobber matches.
They've got to use that extra time to show rematches from the last network special interspersed with flow-disrupting commercial breaks.

Or, instead of rematches, running variations of the upcoming network special matches in advance for free.

UberTag

Can we at least agree that, "part man, all model" is the best fucking thing ever in pro wrestling?
There's only one wrestling model I recognize.

rick-martel_display_image.jpg

You guys act like prior generations of wrestling didn't have jobbers and part time mid carders. The old rosters were full of them. Not everyone is going to be a star. Breeze is a smallish dude with a super one dimensional gimmick. Tyler Breeze is probably reaching his potential by getting called up to the WWE, just like Rick Martell and Tito Santana and countless other guys did before them. They weren't failures just because they didn't have World Title runs.

You guys act like prior generations of wrestling didn't have jobbers and part time mid carders. The old rosters were full of them. Not everyone is going to be a star. Breeze is a smallish dude with a super one dimensional gimmick. Tyler Breeze is probably reaching his potential by getting called up to the WWE, just like Rick Martell and Tito Santana and countless other guys did before them. They weren't failures just because they didn't have World Title runs.

I agree with this. I like Breeze, but I'm pretty sure Trips was crafting him to be a new Heath Slater-type dude (though he's honestly a good wrestler and could do better). CJ Parker was gonna be on a similar path, which is probably why he left.

UberTag

We all have our favorite jobbers.

For example, here's Randy Orton...

a7e13930e08faba0a67f45885718c47f.jpg

Or should I say, the Viper's uncle Barry (whose first name is, in fact, Randy).

Smackdown was good this week. Great match between rollins/cesaro, big bella/paige. Tyler Breeze was a surprise to my fiancé and I. She didn't know who he was so I filled her in on a little. I really liked the segment between him and Ziggler.

Random question but how does Total Diva's handle Eva Marie being a crap wrestler who the crowd always hates?

They acknowledge that she got that booed during one of her first interviews at nxt. The one where people where chanting at her when she frozen like a deer in headlights.

Most of this past season of total divas is her training with Kendrick at his wrestling school. Total Divas only showed one match of hers. I believe they edited around that match so she didn't look terrible.

Aiii

So not worth it
She doesn't really have to do anything to not be a Heel at this point. Could you imagine if they let her beat Bayley? Holy hell, the heat she'd get. But good thing that won't happen...

right?

RIGHT!?

Unfortunately we won't be so lucky, no.

Vylash

She doesn't really have to do anything to not be a Heel at this point. Could you imagine if they let her beat Bayley? Holy hell, the heat she'd get. But good thing that won't happen...

right?

RIGHT!?
#AllRedEverything is taking over

I'm surprised and quite frankly disappointed that some people in this community aren't feeling that nice Breeze coming across their face.
bunch of uggos in here

Top Bottom