• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

Mahonay

Banned
you can't teach somebody how to box at a professional level in 2 months.

Vince judges people on the surface level. If they look big and tall they must be able to beat up the short fat guy.

Its why they got butterbean.
Butterbean was the super heavyweight champ at the time.
Jack Swagger likely takes the whole thing, barring Brock and The Undertaker from competition anyway.
If you include NXT I'd imagine Jason Jordon would do well.

Mahonay

Banned
you can't teach somebody how to box at a professional level in 2 months.

Vince judges people on the surface level. If they look big and tall they must be able to beat up the short fat guy.

Its why they got butterbean.
Their ring side panelist of "experts" took Gunn in round 2. Good shit.
Brock would literally murder everyone in that roster, it's not even a question
He was UFC champ. Of couse.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Rick Rude just showed up on RAW as HBK's insurance policy! But not before Chyna and HHH showed up to make Mankind's day a living hell.

DMczaf

Paul "The Big Show" Wight also has the Knockout Punch. That would be a deadly move in the octagon.

RLn8J.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Man, Rick Rude in DX is one of those things that still seems super surreal when I think back to it.

I'm still dealing with proto DX where HBK calls everyone Nimrod and idiots and the like. Pre shirt even.

Rick Rude comes out the week after talking about all different types of insurance in an absolutely captivating interview with Vince McMahon.

They should've made Kane the new Rick IRS Rude seeing as he's a legit insurance agent. I'm going to see if I can get a job in his agency so I can kiss his ass.

bjork

I'm still dealing with proto DX where HBK calls everyone Nimrod and idiots and the like. Pre shit.

Rick Rude comes out the week after talking about all different types of insurance in an absolutely captivating interview with Vince McMahon.

Pre-98 DX is the best DX. Coke-powered HBK is one of the best characters ever.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
How pathetic did Dr Death look when they built up Brawl For All and he had this reputation of being a 'badass' and gets knocked the fuck out by one of the Smoking Gunns?

Don't believe all the wrestling 'no he's really a badass' stories you hear, kids

Man God

Non-Canon Member
How pathetic did Dr Death look when they built up Brawl For All and he had this reputation of being a 'badass' and gets knocked the fuck out by one of the Smoking Gunns?

Don't believe all the wrestling 'no he's really a badass' stories you hear, kids

The only one I believe is Haku/Meng because every single story matches up with every other story. Either that or it's the largest collective prank in wrestling.

Mahonay

Banned

Something something Meng would have bit Butterbeans nose off.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I could go for a Shoot Hardcore 24/7 championship. Motherfuckers getting strangled in their sleep.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I just like Bam Bam's story about doing Japan tours with Yokozuna and facing Vader and Vader's all deadly serious about his gimmick and his fucking helmet and Bam Bam said him and Yoko just kept laughing at him

bjork

He did just respond to an HBK is gay chant by telling the crowd to ask their mothers about it. His 6th grade comeback game is on point.

Did you get to the episode with the card game yet? That's a great one.

I just like Bam Bam's story about doing Japan tours with Yokozuna and facing Vader and Vader's all deadly serious about his gimmick and his fucking helmet and Bam Bam said him and Yoko just kept laughing at him

Yeah, but who's laughing now? not those dead fucks.

sorry bam bam and yoko rip

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I still can't figure out why the two most protected moves in the WWE are

1) A straight right hand (Big Sloe's Knockout Punch)
2) A bicycle kick (The Brogue Kick)

klonere

Banned
We got Zach, Bronx-Man and myself for the mWo/Lazy Millennials stable. Truly an unstoppable force of Twitter activism and entitlement.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Was that from the Bam Bam shoot interview in a comic store?

We got Zach, Bronx-Man and myself for the mWo/Lazy Millennials stable. Truly an unstoppable force of Twitter activism and entitlement.

Here's the bad news, I have no guarantee anyone gets in. I will run a lottery to decide who's in.

Second bit of Barrett News: No relationships or stables will be establilshed beforehand. The game will do it. This is Universe mode after all.

Mahonay

Banned
I think most people he worked with felt the same way.
HeTwF2I.gif

klonere

Banned
Was that from the Bam Bam shoot interview in a comic store?

Here's the bad news, I have no guarantee anyone gets in. I will run a lottery to decide who's in.

Second bit of Barrett News: No relationships or stables will be establilshed beforehand. The game will do it. This is Universe mode after all.

Ah no worries. All random produces hilarious things.

I still can't figure out why the two most protected moves in the WWE are

1) A straight right hand (Big Sloe's Knockout Punch)
2) A bicycle kick (The Brogue Kick)

tbf The Red Arrow is very protected as well.

Zach

mWo 4 lyfe

mWo on permanent hiatus

Top Bottom