• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

imBask

Banned
actually i'm curious about how old you guys are... i'm 25

seriously though, don't feel obligated to tell if you don't want to

Anth0ny

Former WWE/WCW/TNA creative writer Vince Russo has contacted Vince McMahon yet again after this past Monday’s edition of RAW. Russo claims that he can save WWE and he’s there for Vince if Vince needs him.

i'm not even trolling

Wouldn't expect you to understand our way of life, old man.

tumblr_n6d7yzCEuN1srbyoyo1_400.gif
You call that dancing?
rG9VFbX.gif

Zach

Does anyone actually know the reason why there are so many writers? I know everyone thinks it's overkill, but is there a team for each feud or show or something? Or is it just a bunch of people spit-balling at a giant conference table?

Russo will demand that Vince rehire the Harris Twins to give Seth some legit skinhead Neo-Nazi back-up and someone to hang out with on the road.

Vylash

The Mechanics, now simply being referred to in NXT as Dash and Dawson, defeated The Vaudevillains to become the new WWE NXT Tag Team Champions.
lol

Browny

Banned
All this talk of age, is WrassleGaf simply rebooting the Millionaires club vs The New Blood?

Being 35, that makes me Big Sexy Kevin Nash.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Seth would definitley have a more favorable push under Russo, and Kane wouldn't be getting booked in the main event under Russo

Does anyone actually know the reason why there are so many writers? I know everyone thinks it's overkill, but is there a team for each feud or show or something? Or is it just a bunch of people spit-balling at a giant conference table?
I think it's like that episode of South Park where they make fun of Family Guy who uses manatees to pick the episode ideas. They get the government mule to pick ping pong balls of random shit.

Verendus

Banned
I would buy 2K16 if it had match creator options like 2K14, but apparently it doesn't. I know these games are about a decade behind where they should be, but 2K14 was incredible fun in local multiplayer when you were able to customize the matches. If there was a group of you, you could create a lot of different matches to have a lot of fun with.

As it stands, we've entered DEFCON 1 because these mother fathers legitimately are taking the piss now. We must bring back match creator for 2K17 so that I'm finally able to enjoy a current generation wrestling game. Shit is imperative. Ain't no goddamn joke no more.

And this:
Some gifs:

Verendus causin' trouble:
Zfyz5us.gif
Look at that magnificent specimen. The best.

It sounds like they shoot a lot of ideas down and burn them out frequently with the McMahon family bs. Probably better to have people to replace the ones that leave right away.

Anth0ny

russo would make the show better

wcw 2000 was more entertaining than the garbage we get today on the main roster

also i'm 23. millennial as fuck.

20130114-cellphone-59eypjf.jpg

#blessed #fucknewwrestling #attitudeera #90s

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
GWF is restricted to 30 years old and up, except for Plywood because he's 15.

Fox318

depends on where you live, at 18 you're an adult and are allowed to drink where I live

but you also have to speak french, drink milk from bags, bow down to Stephen Harper (until recently obviously), and never get to see your hockey team win.

WWE 2k14 was by far the best, mainly because it had every WrestleMania stage to play on.
What sucked about 214 was the fact that I got the PS4 at launch and never got to fully enjoy the game. If the PS4 controller worked wireless with the PS3,I would've played it all the time

Top Bottom