• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

CSBQGXNU8AAvV55.png

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I accidentally bumped the Ultraviolence OT because I'm a fuckup, trying to post this:

Some gifs:

Verendus causin' trouble:
Zfyz5us.gif

Datazord looking for approval:
31P19ty.gif

Heel doing what he does best:
YN3fO62.gif

Yeezus came to play:
nNwKG96.gif

imBask

Banned
I almost wanna buy WWE 2k16 to make a character, send it and then get a refund.

but I know myself, I won't bother getting a refund and i'll have to add myself to the shame list

Shame List:
-Vince McMahon
-Data West
-FallingEdge

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

but I know myself, I won't bother getting a refund and i'll have to add myself to the shame list

Shame List updated :
-Vince McMahon
-Data West
-FallingEdge

Don't do it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not doing the random selection until much later when I've had some time finding out its limits.

Zach

Shame List:
-Vince McMahon
-Data West
-FallingEdge
Wait. Three of you are buying 2K16?! Haha... that's amazing.

Nope, and nope.

Don't worry. I can make you, if you're selected.

What do you mean selected?

I'm not doing the random selection until much later when I've had some time finding out its limits.

Is there a created wrassler limit? Even so, there are only like, what, ten of us in here, right? What's your angle, Vince?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
There's a CAW limit. And more people will want in than not, so I have to randomly select who gets in until they die in storyline.

If there's deaths. I have no problem with Loser Leaves Town but it turns into Loser Gets Deleted.

Also you're not here to fill a spot, but take one.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
You're forgetting about people buying that dumb game and not admitting it. Which is hilarious and crazy to me since it looks like a PS2 game.

You all better pray I don't get selected because if I do I'm gonna make you all my ladies in waiting.

I'm gonna take you down into my dungeon and make all of you my medieval puppy dog bitches.

Cuz
I'm
The

I'm the king of rock, there is none higher
Sucker MC's should call me sire
To burn my kingdom, you must use fire
I won't stop rockin' till I retire

DMczaf

Snowglobe Kliq can still go.

Scooter is back from his many attempts to get into GAF Mainstream and Guzim is in WrassleGAF Rehab

Kornflayx

Man I'd like to get in the GWF, but I know I don't post enough and I'm in the wrong timezone, so...

But I'll have fun lurking and reading

Steroids don't fall under the Straight Edge lifestyle.

Cage stays winning.

Straight edge (sometimes abbreviated sXe) is a subculture of hardcore punk whose adherents refrain from using alcohol, tobacco and other recreational drugs, in a reaction to the excesses of punk subculture. For some, this extends to refraining from engaging in promiscuous sex, following a vegetarian or vegan diet, and/or not using caffeine or prescription drugs.

Huh. If steroids aren't recreational or prescribed, I guess Mr. My Head Is Too Small For My Body could be straight edge.

Top Bottom