• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

Fox318

what a loser!

seriously though I did it for a whole year and it was just fine

french is great, milk sucks, Harper is ded, Habs are 7-0 m8

I mean win when it counts

kt79OxJ.jpg

Skikkiks

Here's a funny story (NXT TAPING SPOILERS)

Bryan Alvarez in one of the Observer podcasts talking about the newest Takeover said that he knew that Dash and Dawson wouldn't win the Tag Team Classic
Scott Dawson called out Bryan over twitter over this, and on the Bryan and Vinny show, both Bryan and Vinny came to the conclusion that not only was Bryan right about them not winning (including their loss to Enzo and Cass on that NXT episode), but that "if he concentrated as much on his training as he did on twitter, perhaps they'd be doing better in NXT."
Dash and Dawson beat the Vaudevillians and are now NXT Tag Team Champions.

Kornflayx

Bryan Alvarez in one of the Observer podcasts talking about the newest Takeover said that he knew that Dash and Dawson wouldn't win the Tag Team Classic
Scott Dawson called out Bryan over twitter over this, and on the Bryan and Vinny show, both Bryan and Vinny came to the conclusion that not only was Bryan right about them not winning (including their loss to Enzo and Cass on that NXT episode), but that "if he concentrated as much on his training as he did on twitter, perhaps they'd be doing better in NXT."

regardless of this story, that advice is applicable to a lot of wrestlers on the current roster

Heel

It was accurate at that moment, but plans changed. Just the nature of the business.

Subscribe to my newsletter.

klonere

Banned

Heh its funny because Brian was speaking in an very kayfabe esque manner instead of just saying straight up GET BOOKED TO WIN LOSERS HAHAHAHA

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Can you all take the ice kitchen-sweeping topic to the shitty ice kitchen-sweeping OT?

notworksafe

Wrestlers publicly acknowledging 'wrestling journalists' is a direction of wrestling that increasingly drives me away

"wrestling journalist" is a weird way to spell "fan fiction writer", but whatever floats your boat.

seriously though i agree with you. keep it a little kayfabe, kids.

"wrestling journalist" is a weird way to spell "fan fiction writer", but whatever floats your boat.

seriously though i agree with you. keep it a little kayfabe, kids.

I don't think you understand. Because pretty much the whole exchange between the two was in Kayfabe.

It's also amazing that NXT's tag division is even worse than WWE's.

How? Dash and Dawson are a better tag team than any tag team in the WWE main roster. Anyone who appreciates classic southern tag wrasslin' and not just MOVEZ~! would realize this.

It's also amazing that NXT's tag division is even worse than WWE's.

The New Day
The Dudley Boyz
Primetime Players
Los Matadores
Lucha Dragons*
The Ascension*

vs.

Gable and Jordan
Enzo and Big Cass
The Vaudevillains
Hype Bros.
Dash and Dawson
Blake and Murphy

I enjoy The New Day and Gable/Jordan at about the same level, and I'd rather see Enzo/Big Cass, The Vaudevillains, or Dash and Dawson than Primetime Players, Dudley Boyz, or Los Matadores.

Top Bottom