• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

Luke Harper seriously deserves a monster push to fill in the void that will be left by Taker, and that is already left by cornball Kane.

He should be avenging Wyatt's loss at Mania by beating Cena, and then he should go on to face Taker at Mania.

Samoa Joe is the only other intimidating surprise spot for the open challenge, but no way would he beat Cena clean

Didn't Kevin Owens take two straight losses because his win over Cena was blamed for the dip in ratings? Lol.

Luke Harper seriously deserves a monster push to fill in the void that will be left by Taker, and that is already left by cornball Kane.

He should be avenging Wyatt's loss at Mania by beating Cena, and then he should go on to face Taker at Mania.

Samoa Joe is the only other intimidating surprise spot for the open challenge, but no way would he beat Cena clean

Didn't Kevin Owens take two straight losses because his win over Cena was blamed for the dip in ratings? Lol.

Dip in Cena's merch.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Jimmy King had both the longest undefeated streak and was "The People's Champion"

Goldberg, DPP, and Rock ain't shit.

Some people assume that the Rock stole "The People's Champion" from a recent wrestler. He did, but it wasn't DDP, it was Ahmed Johnson!

Zach

Still not planning to watch tonight. Maybe I'll pop in every now and then to see reactions. Hopefully the US Championship surprise isn't a letdown because that's the only thing that seems interesting to me.

KingBroly

Banned
I will make you a deal, you can have Angle-dow with the theme and everything just do the whole nostalgia thing can be done with.
Angle is a nutjob now who needs to stay far confined in his TNA cel.

He's supposedly retiring, but I dunno. I know he's in a better place than where he was a couple of years ago, but still, the dude simply can't let wrestling go. It's the only thing he has, seemingly. I wish he'd just become an NXT trainer. The dude would turn those NXT kids into amazing workers.

Angle-Dow would be an amazing troll, but I'm sad they killed Sandow so hard.

Guess who's got a god damn girlfriend now? I haven't watched RAW all the way through in like 3 months, I'm pretty sure those things are related.

First I was a B+ Player

http://i.imgur.com/BrouM.gif[IMG]

But now I'm a main eventer

[IMG]http://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdrs7autUl1r6jhq9o14_r2_400.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Hcv1m.gif

(I just wanted to use this gif)
Congrats, maybe Raw is what's been holding me back all this time as well, I need to break that glass ceiling.

Why is Jackie Chan a bad person?

Basically he supports the death penalty for drug use and was pretty gross when his son was jailed for having like 100g of weed or something found at his place. I dunno, the whole situation really turned me off of him, I was a huge Jackie fan as well.

bjork

Basically he supports the death penalty for drug use and was pretty gross when his son was jailed for having like 100g of weed or something found at his place. I dunno, the whole situation really turned me off of him, I was a huge Jackie fan as well.

You make it sound like he wants people executed for getting pulled over with a couple bumps of coke on them.

Speaking at an anti-drug press conference in Singapore, the Hong Kong film star, 61, known for his roles in Rush Hour and Shanghai Knights, said: 'On some issues, I do support the death penalty.'

In apparent reference to drug traffickers, he continued: 'When you're hurting thousands and thousands of young children, I think these kind of people are useless. You should get the right punishment.'

Guess who's got a god damn girlfriend now? I haven't watched RAW all the way through in like 3 months, I'm pretty sure those things are related.

First I was a B+ Player

BrouM.gif

But now I'm a main eventer

tumblr_mdrs7autUl1r6jhq9o14_r2_400.gif

ChibiSorryAboutYourDamnLuck.png

Jopie

My guess for the mystery opponent is The Lone Wolf, Baron Corbin.

Imagine how hyped the crowd would get. It would be a special moment for the WWE.

Cancelled my WWE2k16 preorder. Apparently you can't do title matches in Universe mode. Interference as well although someone is saying they might have found a workaround.

How the fuck do you not have title matches.

Will wait for Black Friday.

bjork

Wow... How can anyone make the mistake of thinking he was talking about stoners?

Big difference between a user and a trafficker, mind you.

Please tell me that isn't Nash's house. He's too sweet to be fucking around with Iron Man toys. At least have some MUSCLE up in there.

Lothar

Banned
You must have missed his last two runs and his entire TNA stint.

I thought the first of his runs was pretty good. He had a really great match with Jericho on Raw considering their ages. A great Money in the Bank match. And a few other good ones.

Hex

Banned
I think the only way things can get more underwhelming here is The Big Show.

The fact that he is not on this card really makes me nervous, plus I feel that it would be just the kind of thing that Vince and co would do to balance his match with Brock at MSG and him getting tooled the next night on Raw.

Top Bottom