• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

bjork

LqcOsWy.gif

Jesus

I bet you could hear all 8 people in the crowd gasp in shock.

bjork

His match against Neville from Japan was good and his match against Punk in 2012 was also good. His match against Orton was OK for not having a storyline.

He would be better than 90% of the choices that have been named in this thread.

For someone to come in and beat Cena for a title? huh?

Downhome

I just finished watching the first episode of Breaking Ground (it's on the WWE Network now). This is a very well produced, quality show. I loved it and it's amazing that something like this is on the Network and Tough Enough was on actual television. This is many, many, many times better than TE. Heck, I enjoyed watching it than any recent WWE TV show, haha.

I highly recommend it guys, enjoy.

Kornflayx

For someone to come in and beat Cena for a title? huh?

Why does Cena even need to lose the title tonight? It's not like he's out for 6 months. They said it should be like 5-6 weeks right? Make some vignettes and pre-taped promos and it should be fine

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
I'd like to see Carlito to return against Cena and get the victory after Primo & Epico interfere.

klonere

Banned
His match against Neville from Japan was good and his match against Punk in 2012 was also good. His match against Orton was OK for not having a storyline.

He would be better than 90% of the choices that have been named in this thread.

def the best option to come and take over a title that has been built up very well in the last while, a fresh young new star that can really start his ascent up the card and

wait a second

Xe8AF9E.jpg

I never felt like making an official thread for them but if you ever loved wrestling, the OSW Review of WMX7 drops in about 3 hours. It's going to be their biggest and bet episode ever and it should be amazing.

OSW review is the podcast that reminded me how much I love wrestling and got me back into watching (some) and following it it again.

It's going to be the wrestlmania x7 of wrestlemania X7 reviews

bjork

Why does Cena even need to lose the title tonight? It's not like he's out for 6 months. They said it should be like 5-6 weeks right? Make some vignettes and pre-taped promos and it should be fine

So if you're gonna have someone come back and lose, why not just have it be some shlub like Cesaro?

I'd like to see Carlito to return against Cena and get the victory after Primo & Epico interfere.

This I could get behind. Didn't his first win come against Cena for a belt? I think the same thing happened when he went to Raw as well, didn't it?

Kornflayx

Y'all hating on Jericho when you want fucking Carlito to win the title. The laziest dude in the world, who's always been a shit wrestler.

I agree that Jericho shouldn't win it, but for a title defense he would be good. If the title changes give it to someone from New Day or Sami Zayn if he's ready to come back

Anth0ny

cena's opponent will be

CORPORATE KANE

he will win the us title

then, in the main event, DEMON KANE will win the world heavyweight championship

Fox318

So if you're gonna have someone come back and lose, why not just have it be some shlub like Cesaro?

This I could get behind. Didn't his first win come against Cena for a belt? I think the same thing happened when he went to Raw as well, didn't it?
Cesaro is no shlub

Roman is a fucking shlub

Aiii

So not worth it
Why did you dummies make a Hell in a Cell thread.

Did we not discuss this? Did we not have an understanding?

Why did you dummies make a Hell in a Cell thread.

Did we not discuss this? Did we not have an understanding?

People think OT of all places will increase ratings so people here will never stop making threads in a desperate attempt to save the thread and industry

Both always fail but hey surely the 12 trillionth time will be better than the last :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

bjork

Y'all hating on Jericho when you want fucking Carlito to win the title. The laziest dude in the world, who's always been a shit wrestler.

I agree that Jericho shouldn't win it, but for a title defense he would be good. If the title changes give it to someone from New Day or Sami Zayn if he's ready to come back

Having a guy who would come in and be around for a little bit = good.

Having a guy who show up for one night to lose and then go back to f-grade music =/= good.

Kornflayx

Having a guy who would come in and be around for a little bit = good.

Having a guy who show up for one night to lose and then go back to f-grade music =/= good.

Having a lazy fuck come in and suck all the life out of that title again = bad

Having at least a good match on a PPV = good

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
If it was anyone worth buying the PPV for they would advertise the fuck out of it

bjork

Having a lazy fuck come in and suck all the life out of that title again = bad

Having at least a good match on a PPV = good

Is he still a lazy fuck? Or are you basing it on his WWE run, which ended two years after the last time Jericho was still consistently good and was a worthwhile addition to the show?

If it was anyone worth buying the PPV for they would advertise the fuck out of it

So it probably IS Jericho, then. I bow out now.

Top Bottom