• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

Hex

Banned
Having a lazy fuck come in and suck all the life out of that title again = bad

Having at least a good match on a PPV = good

As someone already covered, Jericho has not had a good match in years.
He is phoning it in as much as anyone ever has.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Taker is in Tulsa and he's looking kinda hilarious
12049542_10154312443494616_8612520058380397276_n.jpg

Kornflayx

Is he still a lazy fuck? Or are you basing it on his WWE run, which ended two years after the last time Jericho was still consistently good and was a worthwhile addition to the show?

So it probably IS Jericho, then. I bow out now.

Why would he be motivated now? He knows WWE wants him, so he can phone it in like always, because apparently they need him and he doesn't need them.

Guys! I have a brilliant idea. What if Edge was medically cleared and has been working out, only to resume his career and come back to win the US title tonight!

MC Safety

I can't imagine why these guys like the Undertaker keep lumbering on.

I'm sure the guy has money and prospects beyond the ring. If nothing else, he can look forward to a career as a "legend."

Alucard

Banned
Man, wrestling feels watered down right now. With so many guys putting on great matches, it makes the standard for matches higher, but also gets you used to 4/5 as being the base standard in many cases.

Need more focus on stories, characters, and angles, and matches should be special. Right now...there are just too many.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yep he sure has been phoning it in when his last 5 pay per view matches were two 4 star matches and 2 3 stars matches.

By whose metric? They weren't on mine. I don't give a shit about him and his matches bore me.

Or should I care about how other people ranked the same match I watched?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Meltzer. No but people should just say they don't enjoy the person wrestling and not make stuff like he is phoning it in.

It feels like it is to me. That might be a part of his many, MANY brief returns that did nothing for me, that may contribute to how I feel. I just don't care whenever he shows up.

Shifty Tattoos and Awful Music Chris Jericho is exactly the type of person they would trot out.

As for Ryback on the top rope, got to do something when you've taken a Viagara and Brock isn't around.

klonere

Banned
Breaking Ground is great. Albert asked Baron Corbin why he had some cuts on his face, turns out they were burn marks from crash pads. He'd tried to do a standing moonsault and faceplanted.

The day Corbin busts out a standing moonsault will be a special one.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Too bad they parted on bad ways, I'd have liked to see them try to work out a Table for 3: LA Park, Rey Mysterio, and Psicosis

Guest appearance by Juvi working as the waiter

Mahonay

Banned
Jericho is one of my all-time favorites but I'd prefer he just retire at this point. He's got nothing to bring to the table anymore.
Same here. I audibly groan whenever he makes a surprise appearance now and that's not how I want to remember one of my favorites.

Zach

I never felt like making an official thread for them but if you ever loved wrestling, the OSW Review of WMX7 drops in about 3 hours. It's going to be their biggest and bet episode ever and it should be amazing.

OSW review is the podcast that reminded me how much I love wrestling and got me back into watching (some) and following it it again.

It's going to be the wrestlmania x7 of wrestlemania X7 reviews

Me, too! And I haven't watched anything since the Network came to be. One day I'll catch up on everything. The Hulkamania reviews were so fun.

Top Bottom