• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

bjork

A friend of mine appears to be at this show. I guess the important thing is that he has a good experience, regardless of what the actual show is. Sometimes the people around you can make it fun?

So basically ADR completely boned over multiple promotions in order to get back to the WWE. That is really crappy on his part and it feels like the kinda thing WCW would have done.

Depends how well their contracts are made. We know even WWE's contracts don't hold up in court. Welcome to the reality era hermano!

MC Safety

Part of it is you shouldn't have your supposedly toughest guy wearing body armor.

The rest of it is that Roman Reigns only has a limited charisma.

wyatt seems fine.

He has the same story with like every single person he's feuded with. He's competent in ring, but he's nothing special. He's just solid, but doesn't do anything nobody else can't do. Someone better than him with a similar body type is Owens. Bray doesn't change or grow. He just tips his fedora, spouts some atheist rhetoric, goes after faces because they're popular and he's not, and he doesn't get why girls don't like him when he's just as nice.

He's boring as fuck. His character and premise had so much potential at the start, but he lost too much and he's brought zero change to the WWE like a character such as his should be bringing. He should be this generation's Taker, but he just loses all the time. When he has the same matches, the same promos, the same every fuckin' thing. It gets stale.

I get creative has a lot to do with it, but at this point, I can't help but feel that he's the problem here.

Part of it is you shouldn't have your supposedly toughest guy wearing body armor.

The rest of it is that Roman Reigns only has a limited charisma.

Should take some lessons from the GOAT

d-lo-brown-o.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
NoRéN;182928314 said:
Nah. I hope he shows up at Lucha in a new character to better fit the theme. Some sort of futuristic space charro dj.

Texano works much better in AAA than Lucha just because of how his character and wrestling style is. He'd be better suited in 1980s Memphis than Lucha Underground. The guys in LU don't work a style on TV like Psycho Clown and Texano.

shaowebb

You sound a little sour there, friend.

Probably wants them to lose so they can finally go face. Dudleyz work best as heels anyway. Its what a competent booker would have scripted for the finish.Dudleyz cheat, take things to violent with tables, get belts. The next night the Dudleyz start puttin everyone through tables and torturing the roster in general and New Day comes out to stop their negativity with the power of positivity.

shaowebb

Since tonight is so dull here is a Lucha Underground gif to give you something exciting to enjoy before bed.

Aw8P6ig.gif

The Mack vs The Machine...look it up sometime ;)

Way better than this was lol
k1J2lMV.gif

Top Bottom