• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
tumblr_lh9f7wD6C11qdhebd.gif

I bet lurkers didn't expect Frasier discussion in the wrestling OT

Kornflayx

Couldn't sleep so I decided to watch HIAC, saw Del Rio as Cena's challenger and decided it was more entertaining to lie awake in the darkness.

Anything good on the show that I should watch?

Couldn't sleep so I decided to watch HIAC, saw Del Rio as Cena's challenger and decided it was more entertaining to lie awake in the darkness.

Anything good on the show that I should watch?
The Rock backstage segment on pie in Seth's face

Spoiler alert

Sheamus will cash in on Raw

Personally, I'd have Taker be on the Wyatts' team.. the perfect set up is there -- he's weak mentally right now due to his losses to Brock and his inability to beat him no matter what he does. Wyatt's always been set up as this manipulator but they never really follow through on explaining how people are indoctrinated into the Family.

Have him convince Taker (offscreen) that they can help him recover his past glory, and have a now free-to-be-me Demon Kane who has no Authority work to deal with form a rag-tag group of faces (preferably those who may have faced or worked with Taker in matches or feuds before, opening up for Roman, Ambrose, and the like, if they desired to use them) in order to snap him out of it and bring him back to the light.

He gets his big 25th anniversary face pop when he betrays Wyatt, and then you can bring it back down by having Bray win any-damn-way and show Taker he was right. Pass the torch, yada yada, Taker comes back for Mania, against whoever, maybe Bray vs Taker II for his career, and you curtain call his career on the 25th year and there you have it.

But I'm not a booker, so forget all that.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I broke bad wrestling viewing habits this year. I think next year I break bad game buying habits. Because I don't have time to play them anyways.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I don't understand what the point was of the fuck finish at SummerSlam if Taker was just gonna lose clean at HIAC.

I almost stayed up to watch Hell in a Cell, but in the end I went to sleep. I wake up and see the spoilers on my phone (thanks WWE App), and ADR has returned? Meh.

So the Wyatts abducted Taker...now its time for WWE to go fullblown crazy...let the Wyatts perform a ritual and 1) reveal sister abigail 2) make Taker go SuperSaiyan! BlondeTaker booked as fucking god

bjork

Reading that report and getting to the part about UT being carried off by the Wyatts makes me think of the ending of the Marineford battle in One Piece. Hopefully, it leads to Bray stealing UT's powers. I want it to be full-on stupid, not just dumb stupid.

I think I would have f**king preferred Cena to keep the title than be put through another terrible Del Rio title run that will go no where. Why do they keep trying to make him a thing? How many worthless runs has he had now?

:|

They build Cena's shit up so much just for it to randomly end that way? Should have made it actually mean something. And why did they feed Rollins (who is supposed to be the actual champ champ) to him for months when all it takes is a kick to the head to pin him clean? The same kick Rollins did multiple times as a transitional move?

Shit makes no sense, motto of the damn company.

Gonna predict Taker/Sting/Roman/Ambrose vs. Wyatts at Survivor Series with a Taker/Sting moment after.

PPV is in Atlanta. You have to use Sting there.

rrc1594

So just watched Hell in the Cell. Haven't been keeping up with wrestling news so Alberto Del Rio was a surprises, but who ask for this! Why give the title to him why why why. Cena was doing great with it, and I know he wanted some personal time. Cena drops it to this bum, why not give it to one of the younger guys are something. WWE is shit see you guys for the RR.

Side note how is KO doing with the IC title?

Gonna predict Taker/Sting/Roman/Ambrose vs. Wyatts at Survivor Series with a Taker/Sting moment after.

PPV is in Atlanta. You have to use Sting there.

I thought he was done?

Wyatt makes no sense either, just goes from feud to feud losing and we're supposed to care? He does nothing except suck up the other guys time for a 6 month rivalry no one asked for or wanted to see.

How many times has he attacked someone for an unknown reason, put everyone to sleep with gibberish promos that are impossible to get into and then they spend weeks treating it like some real important blood feud only to end up losing to whoever, immediately forgetting about him then later that night attack someone else to set up his next pointless run that never makes sense and no one cares to even remember what even started it 2 weeks later.

:|

Hex

Banned
So just watched Hell in the Cell. Haven't been keeping up with wrestling news so Alberto Del Rio was a surprises, but who ask for this! Why give the title to him why why why. Cena was doing great with it, and I know he wanted some personal time. Cena drops it to this bum, why not give it to one of the younger guys are something. WWE is shit see you guys for the RR.

Side note how is KO doing with the IC title?

I thought he was done?

He is done. People need to stop with the Sting crap.
If people do not understand that Kane will be right there next to Undertaker than I really do not what to say.
It may not even be Roman and Ambrose, that is supposed to be over for them.

Jamie OD

So the Wyatts abducted Taker...now its time for WWE to go fullblown crazy...let the Wyatts perform a ritual and 1) reveal sister abigail 2) make Taker go SuperSaiyan! BlondeTaker booked as fucking god

It's going to be a waste of time if the Wyatts show up on Raw and say nothing about what happened to Taker after they carried him out.

Hex

Banned

They need to take out Cena tonight, they need to go after Brock and then they also throw shade and undermine the authority, taking out Triple H and Stephanie.
And in the final reveal, Sister Abigail is revealed.
She takes off her hood.... "IT'S ME, IT'S BEEN ME ALL ALONG" Stephanie McMahon
Like father like daughter.

Covfan

UnderFraiser would be a great evolution of his character that finally leads back to BikerTaker.

BikerTaker will face Baron Corbin in a special event called Road Wild that will take place outdoors and be exclusively attended by bikers (revving engines in place of "THIS IS AWESOME" naturally). The match will be a motorcycle match, very much like the monster truck match between Hogan and The Giant, but with motorcycles instead.

Then he regenerates as TruckerTaker and takes on Bray Wyatt in a king of the road match?

kiguel182

Can't believe Del Rio is back and he was the one that beat Cena. Talk about worst case scenario.

I guess my routine of only watching PPVs is continuing. Hell In A Cell wasn't bad but also there's nothing there that screams "you must watch Raw tomorrow!".

Props to Wyatt and Reigns for putting a pretty good match, they played to each others strengths I think so.

And I really don't care if Wyatt beats Taker or doesn't. Not only did he already lose at Mania but I couldn't care less about Taker at this point.

Zach

Hey, I coined "The Underfrasier"! I hope you guys have received express written consent from my attorneys to use that!

Zach

Granted, I haven't seen Mongo botch it, but who thought letting him do the tombstone piledriver as a finisher was a good idea. Dude awkward.

Let me guess, that was JBL. Dude is so, so bad at commentary. By far the worst in the company. He actually subtracts from the experience.

I agree. I hate them all, but JBL is the worst. He's the zoom-in-zoom-out cam of commentators.

imBask

Banned
I didn't read any of your comments on last nights event yet, but man was that a bad PPV. Wyatt vs Reigns was good, Brock vs taker was ok.

The ending was wcw-esque

I didn't read any of your comments on last nights event yet, but man was that a bad PPV. Wyatt vs Reigns was good, Brock vs taker was ok.

The ending was wcw-esque

Was tuned out for most of it, but the main event was great. The blood helped a lot, and I was fine with the ending. At least it means that Bray isn't just back to square one after jobbing to Da Big Dawg again.

imBask

Banned
Was tuned out for most of it, but the main event was great. The blood helped a lot, and I was fine with the ending. At least it means that Bray isn't just back to square one after jobbing to Da Big Dawg again.

I guess, the blood and the ring destruction were nice... but most of what happened last night could've happened on RAW, it wasn't a MUST WATCH PPV

that title match though

in 2015

Top Bottom