• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

Anth0ny

People's perception of Wyatt is absolutely fucking laughable. I'm sick to death of all this bollocks about how he loses all the time. It isn't true, it's total bullshit and even worse he's one of the most protected people in the entire company. He has wins over Cena, Orton, Reigns and Ambrose all clean in the past 18 months, what other heel in the company has that? None.

And don't even get me started on the feud with Ambrose. What a load of bollocks, couldn't seem to lose to him clean if his life depended on it. That finish with the TV pissed me off to high heaven.

here's the problem

he's still boring as fuck

can't wait to hear a same old shit gibberish promo tonight

What's next for new day?

dudleys again

and again

and again and again

The Wyatt thing could have been so much better if it was Luke Harper in charge, wanting to avenge Bray

He's so much better than Wyatt's lackey and should get the Taker rub.

Or maybe if Bray went over for a change. Has he only ever beaten Ambrose and Bryan?

Seems like Meltzer addressed the whole blading thing, while burying Ziggler in the process.

Meltzer on the latest Wrestling Observer Radio said "nothing happened" backstage with Vince being mad at Brock last night. He said Brock is a guy that "can't be bullied," because there's always the threat he'd just take his ball and go home if Vince really lays into him for the blood after putting on a great match.

Meltz admitted there was some "commotion in the gorilla position" during the match, but "nothing was said" afterwards. According to Meltz Brock has the financial security to step away if he wants to, and Vince knows this, so (and I quote) "he's not gonna get yelled at like he's Dolph Ziggler."

However, he said that while it was likely intentional, he doubts Brock used a blade, because Vince would indeed fine for that. But he also said "Brock knows how to bust himself open hardway."

We need resolution with Bo Dallas. I'd love them to bring back the trios matches, this time pairing New Day with Wyatts, but that would turn New Day face.

The other options are Primetime Players, Los Matadores, The Ascension, or Lucha Dragons. Can't feud them with Stardust and The Ascension because they're trapped in the never-ending feud with Neville. PTP's already done. Nobody cares about Los Matadores or Lucha Dragons.

So yeah, another month of feuding with the Dudleys.

I see Good Guy Glenn was noble enough to put Seth over clean , no finisher fest bullshit, he took that limp arse pedigree and ate a three count like a real champ and also overcame yet more dangerous powerbombs from the crippler Rollins, he may not have left the champ but Kane is the champion of my heart.
(fuck, that was almost certainly the last chance for a short lived Kane title run).

Heel

264_HIAC_10252015sb_0565-1266146408.0.jpg

#TeamBlade, #TeamHardway, or #TeamSurgicallyImplantedBloodCapsule friends? I need to frame through the crowd footage before I form a personal opinion, but I'm open to your thoughts.

JavyOO7

Tremendous match between Honma and Ishii on 2/14. Honma before this match had another great match with Ibushi. Honma is the shit!

DMczaf

However, he said that while it was likely intentional, he doubts Brock used a blade, because Vince would indeed fine for that. But he also said "Brock knows how to bust himself open hardway."

That Motherfucker.

Makes sense. Brock also removed his glove to bust open Taker. Taker and Brock with them old man tricks to get color while not getting fined.

#Wrasslin

He was cheered pretty solidly last night.

He was cheered during the match and got chants as well during his other singles pay per view match with Reigns.

In the ISEC tradition, I'll counter by saying that it was against Reigns. You get cheered if you're fighting Roman Reigns.

I'm not as down on Wyatt as others. I think he has good promo delivery, but it's becoming tired. I don't think his promos have much content, but you could say the same about almost every promo, particularly Rollins'. He has a good entrance. Bray can have good matches, but they book idiotic things in his matches (Lil' Jimmy, Ambrose's exploding TV) that taint the matches. I wouldn't trust the company to maximize his strengths because they can't do that for anyone.

But they're clearly high on him since they keep focusing on him with these high profile feuds.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Although if Brock didn't give a fuck about wrestling, I'm not sure why he would constantly blade.

Anth0ny

That Motherfucker.

Makes sense. Brock also removed his glove to bust open Taker. Taker and Brock with them old man tricks to get color while not getting fined.

#Wrasslin

he busted himself open the exact same way at mania

and busted CENA open the same way as taker back at extreme rules 2012

#TMF

Striker

He's not a mark for himself or the business, but he still wants to put on the best matches he can because he has pride in his work.
Pride in his work, but you go back to his answer regarding Goldberg and his Wrestlemania 20 match.

To me it's about the Undertaker and he'll stoop to crazy levels to get a quality match because of him.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Holy shit what an underwhelming way for Cena to lose the US title. Not just because of who it was, but the match itself was one of the weakest open challenges and the ending just kind of.....happened.Hopefully Cena isn't gone for too long and he can get his wins back quickly.

Dat Brock Taker match tho. Wyatt ending seemed stupid but that aside it was amazing. Kinda brutal.

ADR coming back just screams "Cena's getting his win back" all over it. Which is whatever, he's John Cena what are you gonna do?

I'm just curious if the Open Challenge is still in effect.

MG310

Someone post this already? Saw it on reddit:

I'm down.

They were in the crowd with their signs for the 6 man tag. Seems like they are keeping their options open for the other Survivor Series match with Neville/Cesaro/Ziggler/??? against some combination of Breeze/Rusev/Sheamus/Barrett/Stardust/Ascension

Hex

Banned
ADR coming back just screams "Cena's getting his win back" all over it. Which is whatever, he's John Cena what are you gonna do?

If WWE has a set, if they want to do anything right then Wyatt's crew takes out Cena tonight.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Also this comment makes me chuckle: "The New Day (hopefully) moves on to a new opponent now that they've defeated the Dudleys multiple times in a row."

In fact, they have not defeated the Dudleys multiple times in a row, they lost all of the other PPV matches due to Xavier cheating. They won a couple of times on Raw due to...Xavier also cheating.

If Undertaker vs. Brock is done, it frees up Cena for Undertaker at WrestleMania. Brock can get Rock. Rollins vs. Ambrose vs. Reigns for the title.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Also this comment makes me chuckle: "The New Day (hopefully) moves on to a new opponent now that they've defeated the Dudleys multiple times in a row."

In fact, they have not defeated the Dudleys multiple times in a row, they lost all of the other PPV matches due to Xavier cheating. They won a couple of times on Raw due to...Xavier also cheating.
That's good heelery, that it is.

espher

Defeated multiple times, yes.

Won matches, no.

Top Bottom