• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

12093749_1031958190196259_732605445_n.jpg

Is no one going to talk about those jeans???

Aiii

So not worth it
I honestly don't get it. Why are you buying this shit-heap of a game?

I mean, I get Sunny's "I want to do my e-fed"-excuse, but that's where we should draw the line. Stop giving these hack frauds any money, you fools!

I mean, I get Sunny's "I want to do my e-fed"-excuse, but that's where we should draw the line. Stop giving these hack frauds any money, you fools!

It's just Bobo who keeps buying this shit.

DMczaf

Are you shooting on 2K or WWE?

:eek:

imBask

Banned

i'm guessing curiosity and somewhat of a "well MY copy won't change anything anyway, it won't sell" attitude, but then a lot of people end up buying it and they keep making it

Zach

Look at it this way... because I think this logic applies whether you care for Reigns or you don't.

FACT: It's clear that he's the WWE's chosen one until he fails.
FACT: He's getting the world title no later than Mania 32.

So would you rather that they continue to stall and tap dance around this booking for the only title they bother to give any sort of credibility for the next 5 months while Rollins continues to get booked like the weakest champ of all time... only to give us the expected coronation at Mania in a title match with an obvious winner and no suspense.

OR...

Would you rather they pull the trigger on Reigns now so they can shift this program in any countless number of directions post-Survivor Series and thus build up both a Rumble with an unexpected winner and a Mania title match that may not have the winner be a foregone conclusion.

I know which of these two scenarios I'd rather have.

I don't care what they do to be honest. I just think Roman Reigns is mediocre. Couldn't care less if he or anyone else is champeen, though.

Colocho

Banned
If you wanna play WWE 2K16 at least buy it used or something. 2K shouldn't be getting a penny for their "efforts" in the hope that they'll finally change things around for next year and make a decent product.

Oh, and if you think Roman is winning the title before WM32, you're just deluding yourself.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Pretty good Raw last night. I liked it a lot. I think Zeb and Del Rio need to be separated ASAP though, it's obvious Zeb isn't ready (as he's legit in that scooter) - and it's a weird combination at the time. I love seeing Zeb in any capacity but sometimes you gotta know when to say when.

2k16 arrives today, I should create a character and stream it to kickstart the GWF. Who would be first? Bronx-Man?

Miss reall ass Dean

Car trunk was June 2014, and gift box surprise was August 2014.

Hot dog cart was October 2014. Hologram was October 2014. Exploding TV was December 2014.

Are we saying that there was a 2 month period where Dean Ambrose approached Real Ass Dean Ambrose? That's probably not enough time to qualify for Real Ass, especially in the PG era.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Pretty good Raw last night. I liked it a lot. I think Zeb and Del Rio need to be separated ASAP though, it's obvious Zeb isn't ready (as he's legit in that scooter) - and it's a weird combination at the time. I love seeing Zeb in any capacity but sometimes you gotta know when to say when.

2k16 arrives today, I should create a character and stream it to kickstart the GWF. Who would be first? Bronx-Man?
Go for it. What's your Twitch account?

Ithil

I'd wager creating a giant ass hole would be against the PG rules, so I guess dream is out.

Car trunk was June 2014, and gift box surprise was August 2014.

Hot dog cart was October 2014. Hologram was October 2014. Exploding TV was December 2014.

Are we saying that there was a 2 month period where Dean Ambrose approached Real Ass Dean Ambrose? That's probably not enough time to qualify for Real Ass, especially in the PG era.

HotDog holster was where it went all Down Hill :(

DMczaf

Snowglobe Kliq.

WE-WE-WE-WE-WE ARE TAKING OVR

44444444444444lyfe

Zach

Do you do the PS4 live streaming thing? And I'm going to create a guy today and send him to you if that's possible and you're down. Just send me your PS4 username or whatever if you wanna.

Aiii

So not worth it
So, was Raw worth watching or should I keep not watching Raw?

Hm. I'm just glad I'm out, really. No interest to watch it, so I'm not going to.

I mean, lets face it, even big supporters of Raw are going "best Raw in weeks, 6/10."

Would you watch a 6/10 program?

Rutti

Hm. I'm just glad I'm out, really. No interest to watch it, so I'm not going to.

I mean, lets face it, even big supporters of Raw are going "best Raw in weeks, 6/10."

Same. I'm now 3 weeks without and yesterday I spent that time playing Rocket League. Had much more fun than 6/10 Raw.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

No but definitely would talk about it every week

Top Bottom