• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Go for it. What's your Twitch account?

http://twitch.tv/sunnybuns

Snowglobe Kliq.

WE-WE-WE-WE-WE ARE TAKING OVR

44444444444444lyfe

Is there anyone in the Snowglobe Kliq besides you? You're the only person I know.

Do you do the PS4 live streaming thing? And I'm going to create a guy today and send him to you if that's possible and you're down. Just send me your PS4 username or whatever if you wanna.

Just remember, keep him editable. I gotta put my own twist on it. Nothing gets past "Vince McMahon" without a little adjustment for the character. Just tag it #wrasslegaf or somethin.

Aiii

So not worth it
No but definitely would talk about it every week

How does that even work?

Real talk: I don't even read re-caps/the thread anymore. I have no clue what happened last night aside from something something Roman Reigns (I guess he won the tournament?) and New Day did a wwe.com video that was cool and they have a unicorn shirt now.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Is twitch still with the audio muting and whatnot from last year? I have a twitch but I use hitbox most times.

Snowglobe Kliq is DM, Ninja Scooter, and Guzim.

Probably, but it's a live event. So be there or be muted :/

I'm not going to expend any more effort streaming it by moving my ps4 elsewhere to hook up an old capture device I haven't used since I moved.

Snowglobe Kliq is gone, DM's the...DM

Aiii

So not worth it
Just use YouTube Streaming, Sunny Mac.

Since you do this stuff in the middle of the night, I won't be able to watch it live.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Just use YouTube Streaming, Sunny Mac.

not making the effort

lemme clarify, if it isn't on the share button on the shitty ps4 (it is a shitty system) I won't bother. If it's there, maybe sometime. Who knows.

DMczaf

I'm sorry, Kliq.

Just like the real Vinny Mac, SunnyMac has broken us up because stables are made to be broken up.

I'm going solo ;_;

notworksafe

Late I know, but Raw was really enjoyable last night. First one I've liked that much in a while.

Perhaps Cena being away for a bit is just what the roster needs. I just wish Dean got something other than being "Roman's little buddy". Speaking of Roman, his stuff in the main event last night was great. Perhaps he is ready, though something tells me they are having Seth give up the belt just yet.

Mahonay

Banned
RAW was...really good?

If they turn Dean heel like it seems like they're heading to, we're now officially building to that Shield 3 Way. If they can do some damage control with Dean this could be as awesome as we'd all hope it would be before everything went south. Great to see Reigns finally back on track. Also thank fucking god Rollins is past that Kane feud.

Really enjoyed that Alberto Del Rio vs Neville match, amazing work by both. But just about every match was great last night with a super hot crowd.

Happy to see Tyler Breeze finally getting out of NXT. Just hearing his music got me pumped.

Wyatt is looking strong again which I didn't think would be possible so soon. Things are looking great for him, he was awesome last night.

Current history tells me, one good RAW means absolutely nothing. Next few weeks they could just go back to coasting and not doing shit again.

kiguel182

Watch the Owens/Cesaro match and the main event.

Owens/Cesaro sounds good. I might do that!

Do like Moe

Moe-Walks-to-Rejects-Side-The-Simpson.gif

That's my reaction coming here every tuesday.

Hm. I'm just glad I'm out, really. No interest to watch it, so I'm not going to.

I mean, lets face it, even big supporters of Raw are going "best Raw in weeks, 6/10."

Would you watch a 6/10 program?

Yeah, I mean I've been enjoying my Raw free life but saw someone on Facebook praising today's show and since it's a post-PPV Raw it might've been worth it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm sorry, Kliq.

Just like the real Vinny Mac, SunnyMac has broken us up because stables are made to be broken up.

I'm going solo ;_;

It's ok DM. People talk about some Guzim Scooters and Ninjas and I just
JP95bzF.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Late I know, but Raw was really enjoyable last night. First one I've liked that much in a while.

Perhaps Cena being away for a bit is just what the roster needs. I just wish Dean got something other than being "Roman's little buddy". Speaking of Roman, his stuff in the main event last night was great. Perhaps he is ready, though something tells me they are having Seth give up the belt just yet.

He's come a long way. It was a great Raw. Agreed completely.

But it is on the share button, was added in 3.00

Maybe someday I'll put it on shitty youtube. god the ps4 sucks.

Brosiris

Neo Member
I hate when WWE does this.

RAW: "We have to find a new number one contender! We're going to have qualifying matches for a fatal fourway!"
ME: "Wow, that sounds exciting! I'll get to see multiple stars shown as viable contenders. It'll be exciting to see who'll win."
RAW: *Roman Reigns music plays* *No one else shows up*
ME: "Scratch that., why bother watching 3 hours of raw if I already know how it'll end."

It was the same thing that soured me to Roman during the Royal Rumble build-up. They weren't even presenting possible CREDIBLE alternatives.

In sports, you can only make your story hero-centric in hindsight (after you know who's winning). In sports, the excitement comes from not knowing who will win. Roman's ascension is always so obvious, they might as well drop the pretense of competition and award him the #1 contendership.

At least I won't feel like my intelligence insulted.

(Fatal 4 Way and KO vs. Cesar were great)

notworksafe

I think it'd be funny if Seth kept the belt, Bork wins RR, and Seth just tries his hardest to lose it to someone so he doesn't have to fight Bork but somehow just keeps winning.

Basically a kayfabe version of his entire title run

Sephzilla

I think at Survivor Series we're going to get a Shaemus cash in. The storyline is going to be that the Money in the Bank contract has screwed Roman over twice for the title.

Mahonay

Banned
Reigns vs Rollins should be tremendous for both guys. So happy they both wrapped up their respective long ass fledgeling feuds at HIAC.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Real Snowglobe Kliq talk

Ninja Scooter and Guzim aren't around as much as you are, dm. That's all!

"It's not on the PS4, PS4 sucks."

-But it is.

"It's on the PS4, PS4 sucks."

Err, sure Sunny Mac.

Now that they've fixed the download speeds, the PS4 is top notch, actually.

lol nice try. the ps4 fucking sucks as a console

imBask

Banned
"It's not on the PS4, PS4 sucks."

-But it is.

"It's on the PS4, PS4 sucks."

Err, sure Sunny Mac.

Now that they've fixed the download speeds, the PS4 is top notch, actually.

when did they fix the download speed? got a link on that? I googled it quickly and found nothing, I got slow download speed just this week

PSN is fucking trash and I hate it but it's kinda mandatory, fucking cashgrab

Aiii

So not worth it
when did they fix the download speed? got a link on that? I googled it quickly and found nothing, I got slow download speed just this week

PSN is fucking trash and I hate it but it's kinda mandatory, fucking cashgrab

When 3.0 came out.

Haven't had any issues myself, downloaded the latest LIS episode in 10 minutes or something.

imBask

Banned
When 3.0 came out.

Haven't had any issues myself, downloaded the latest LIS episode in 10 minutes or something.

even if they fixed it, PSN is still garbage... I still feel like Sony are sitting on the lead they have and it's frustrating

but hey at least it's not a WiiU!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I can definitely see Sheamus cashing in to cheat Roman out of it again. They need to get rid of that briefcase. There's not many opporunities to remove it from Sheamus' stanky ass.

DMczaf

When ever I hear Meltzer talk about Sheamus now and his briefcase, his "Fuck Sheamus" attitude is pretty entertaining.

It really is. It's almost like an annoyance to him that he even has to think about Sheamus and his dumb ass briefcase.

Mostly because it fucks with his What Ifs. Alvarez brings up that damn briefcase and he's like "....god damn it."

I know you guys have warmed up for #ReignsEra, but I'm actually much more open to Sheamus Era, provided he wins with #TeamEuroTrash on his side, and provided that they all reign supreme.

Sheamus is actually likeable when he acts as the enforcer with his Euro bros.

When ever I hear Meltzer talk about Sheamus now and his briefcase, his "Fuck Sheamus" attitude is pretty entertaining.

Him winning the briefcase fucked everything up. He was the only one in the match who didn't have a real storyline reason to win or plan when to use it. But he's got a movie to promote!!!!

I know you guys have warmed up for #ReignsEra, but I'm actually much more open to Sheamus Era, provided he wins with #TeamEuroTrash on his side, and provided that they all reign supreme.

Sheamus is actually likeable when he acts as the enforcer with his Euro bros.

indy eurotrash > wwe eurotrash

that being said, i love em both

Top Bottom