• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I encourage you to read strobogo's rather complimentary write-up of the match, and of Roman, more generally. The 75% of the match I saw was far more in line with what he wrote than what I read of it in here.

He has his finger on the pulse of what makes good wrestling characters, tbh.

Hex

Banned
Crowd chanted We Want Becky during the tag match. Then they hot tagged in Becky who immediately lost like a chump, of course.

You can only do so much but the shitbags backstage will still be what they are.
Just ask Sasha.
#TeamBecky

Kornflayx

Becky Lynch is awful and she isn't even as pretty as Eva Marie, how she made it to the main roster before Alexa Bliss is beyond me, too.

This opinion is just objectively wrong. Eva Marie..... can't even move her face because she wears so much makeup

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You can only do so much but the shitbags backstage will still be what they are.
Just ask Sasha.

What do you want them to do? Change the finish of the match and not make Becky eat that pin? If Charlotte or Paige did that would run opposite of how they're doing their upcoming feud.

Hex

Banned
What do you want them to do? Change the finish of the match and not make Becky eat that pin? If Charlotte or Paige did that would run opposite of how they're doing their upcoming feud.

Not at all, I am just saying that remarks like "huh huh and Becky ate the pin" are just asinine because it is like people pretend that it does not all come down to who someone backstage decides to put over and has nothing to do with who fans want or who may deserve it when it is convenient for them.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
In Sting 99's entrance they say 'From Every Man's Nightmare'

Fuck off WWE. Stop adding your own little spins onto characters you had nothing to do with.

Menome

Less than a minute into Breaking Ground and there's an awkward pause from HHH. A two-second cut could have sorted that.

EDIT: Ooh, William Shatner narrating.

In Sting 99's entrance they say 'From Every Man's Nightmare'

Fuck off WWE. Stop adding your own little spins onto characters you had nothing to do with.

tumblr_nuc8t5R63s1srbyoyo1_400.gif

I encourage you to read strobogo's rather complimentary write-up of the match, and of Roman, more generally. The 75% of the match I saw was far more in line with what he wrote than what I read of it in here.

On second thought, I did read it, as I quite like hearing what stro has to say (RIP stro) but I'm not sure what you were hoping I'd glean from it since none of it really applied to my criticisms of him or the match. I don't like Roman or his match with Bray, but I'm totally OK with him being champ.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Not at all, I am just saying that remarks like "huh huh and Becky ate the pin" are just asinine because it is like people pretend that it does not all come down to who someone backstage decides to put over and has nothing to do with who fans want or who may deserve it when it is convenient for them.

Gotcha, and good - because that line of thinking would be CRAZY ISEC smark shit.

klonere

Banned
All this Becky support brings a tear to my eye

tumblr_nvampoMBst1sbr34po1_250.gif

Steve Austin had Ryback on his podcast, its a very very interesting listen. Ryback is er, very confident in his own abilities and says that the behind the scenes is "very political" at the moment. Sounds like all the higher up producers and creative have their own pet talents that they want to see get over above all else so they can get credit for it, leading to a log jam where performers are all over the place creatively.

He also said he is working on getting a moonsault into his moveset lmao

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Steve Austin had Ryback on his podcast, its a very very interesting listen. Ryback is er, very confident in his own abilities and says that the behind the scenes is "very political" at the moment. Sounds like all the higher up producers and creative have their own pet talents that they want to see get over above all else so they can get credit for it, leading to a log jam where performers are all over the place creatively.

Ryback is savvy.Remember tweet delete repeat? He's working the ISEC. "Oh yeah, there's a lot of crazy backstage politics going on" because he knows the ISEC will take that bait so hard.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Nah, I've never understood Sasha being 'good looking' either. She's got charisma and wrestling ability but I feel like I'm the crazy one when people talk about her being hot.

tumblr_nvampoMBst1sbr34po1_250.gif

The Table for 3 with him, Bryan, and Ziggler was really funny. He comes off like the big brother people pick on but they know he could actually swat them away if he wanted, but he wouldn't. I really recommend that too.

Top Bottom