• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

Gonzalez

Banned
Nah, I've never understood Sasha being 'good looking' either. She's got charisma and wrestling ability but I feel like I'm the crazy one when people talk about her being hot.

zTU4HGG.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCIojbRhBns

what are the rules for something being witch house

Good mix. Here's some bullet points on creating a witch house banger

1 - sound like it was recorded in a basement
2 - sound like it was recorded in the distance at a playground in the woods
3 - unintelligible nursery rhymes done by either children or pitch-shifted female vocals
4 - be spooky

bjork

I hope none of you are dressing up to play pretend on kideo candy day

I originally requested this week off because I'd planned to, but I haven't physically spoken to anyone in my social circle over a month now, so I guess I'm gonna just hang out and sleep.

Good mix. Here's some bullet points on creating a witch house banger

1 - sound like it was recorded in a basement
2 - sound like it was recorded in the distance at a playground in the woods
3 - unintelligible nursery rhymes done by either children or pitch-shifted female vocals
4 - be spooky

My current (to me, it's old) thinger is this here:

https://soundcloud.com/depressed-teenager/depressed-teenager-ima-idiot

bjork

What's the closest lady equivalent to Sid? Some big woman that laughs as she clubs the fuck out of someone and is over just for being dope.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Honestly Sasha is pretty, but too childlike in form for me to have any interest beyond her being kickass.

Ithil

Nah, I've never understood Sasha being 'good looking' either. She's got charisma and wrestling ability but I feel like I'm the crazy one when people talk about her being hot.

I say the same for Nikki Bella. Seeing her being described as "absolutely gorgeous" is truly baffling to me.

All this Becky support brings a tear to my eye

tumblr_nvampoMBst1sbr34po1_250.gif

Steve Austin had Ryback on his podcast, its a very very interesting listen. Ryback is er, very confident in his own abilities and says that the behind the scenes is "very political" at the moment. Sounds like all the higher up producers and creative have their own pet talents that they want to see get over above all else so they can get credit for it, leading to a log jam where performers are all over the place creatively.

He also said he is working on getting a moonsault into his moveset lmao
Damn Ryborg lol!

Menome

So, we had a brief look at Josh in Breaking Ground but Sara Lee was kept squarely in the background this first episode. Presuming they're getting the focus in later episodes.

Overall, interesting enough that I'll keep tuning in.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Is there a list of people we are allowed to find attractive and not attractive?

I can draw one up

I don't know you were the one linking to a website reviewing a movie franchise that has done more damage to 'women as conquests' than any other franchise in entertainment history
toru-yano-laugh.gif

well, dick on a stick

imBask

Banned
I don't know, i'm usually not really into black women (nothing to do with racism, don't start this shit) but I think Sasha is a really good looking girl

Ithil

Wasn't there a huge giant wrestler in the all female edition of NXT?

There was one intended to be in the lineup, then right before it started they found she had done some unsavoury stuff and cut her, and replaced her with Kaitlyn who had only just started training and wasn't ready at all.

somedevil

Raw Viewership for 10/26

8pm: 3.635
9pm: 3.213
10pm: 3.214

Avg: 3.354

No big bump from Hell in the Cell but they were able to keep 3.2 million people watching from 9-11 without losing anymore viewers after the usual bail out at 9pm.

Gonzalez

Banned
Raw Viewership for 10/26

No big bump from Hell in the Cell but they were able to keep 3.2 million people watching from 9-11 without losing anymore viewers after the usual bail out at 9pm.

Roman Empire is here to stay.

Ithil

Raw Viewership for 10/26

Shockingly, a main event that was actually built up with matches during the show kept people around instead of a random six man tag or something.

There was one intended to be in the lineup, then right before it started they found she had done some unsavoury stuff and cut her, and replaced her with Kaitlyn who had only just started training and wasn't ready at all.
I think I do vaguely recall that, I'm probably remembering her from the coming soon promos then.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
I think all the current Divas are good looking. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Breeze is the most gorgeous though.

I hate that I have to precise that it has nothing to do with racism, that's just not how affinity and preferences work

millenials ruined everything

Hey man, there's noting wrong with having preferences.

But I can't think of any reason why anyone would say that since there's a ton of fine black women out there.

But I guess that's how prefrences work. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Top Bottom