• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

Bronx-Man

Banned
I'm excited about the future
storm2015_zpsyjqwf1ta.jpg

Who is this cutie?

Lrrr

I'm LTTP but I finally got a chance to watch the Sasha Banks/Bayley Iron Man match from NXT Respect. Sasha
making that little girl cry
was one of the best heel things I've ever seen. The crowd reaction to it was awesome too. WWE needs to put the title on Sasha, let her run loose as a heel and it'll automatically create babyfaces out of everyone who chases her for the title. There's some serious money to be made with this girl.

DMczaf

I'm LTTP but I finally got a chance to watch the Sasha Banks/Bayley Iron Man match from NXT Respect. Sasha
was one of the best heel things I've ever seen. The crowd reaction to it was awesome too. WWE needs to put the title on Sasha, let her run loose as a heel and it'll automatically create babyfaces out of everyone who chases her for the title. There's some serious money to be made with this girl.

She's the Ric Flair to Bayley's Stang.

Eva Marie is their Lex Luger.

imBask

Banned

lol no the way you do a Divas Revolution is through hashtags and 3 on 3 tag team action for 6 minutes every week

Menome

Anyhows, that's over. Enough wrasslin' stuff for me tonight, going to go and read classic Transformers comics and come back once the Miss WWE Beauty Contest is over.

bjork

I heard Maryse retired because when she got with Miz, everyone would just come up to her and go "really?.... really."

I'll be here all week, folks

jmdajr

Maryse spends like her whole day perfecting her beauty. At least that's what I can tell from her Instgram. That's her whole job.

Her skin must be so soft.

Whatever happened to the old blue and black cage? I found it weird they used this one at Sy. Valentines Day Massacre instead of the steel cage they just used a week earlier.

Whatever happened to the old blue and black cage? I found it weird they used this one at Sy. Valentines Day Massacre instead of the steel cage they just used a week earlier.
JR said he got rid of it when he got into talent relations as the boys hated it. It hurt and it tweaked their ankles all the time.

Ithil

isn't that the whole point though? today's cages look like a bunch of sideway trampolines, I guess there's a point in the middle

The point is to have wrestling that looks painful, but isn't. The worst thing to do is to have wrestling that doesn't look painful but is, like that cage.

that's why I said there must be a point in the middle, the current day cages don't look painful AT ALL, guys just bounce right in and out of them

It's about perception. The cages today have a grittier look to them, so when guys are slammed against them or have their faces raked against them, it tends to look more painful than it actually is.

klonere

Banned
Fucking Data West I've had Texano Jrs theme stuck in my head for the last few days now.

What's a good match of his to watch (non-LU)?

klonere

Banned
Sadly I have to put the "Ryback is dumb as fuck" thing to rest, he's got lots of money saved away (all which he did by himself via self teaching), going to fully own his house (with lots of fancy gym stuff) by the new year, studies at least 2 matches a day, an avid reader/audiobook listener and his pre-workout is 40 minutes of stretches accompanied by meditation music.

He shoulda been that ESPN segment talking about this stuff, lots of professional athletes could learn from him.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
There is is

RbpLoWm.png

Sadly I have to put the "Ryback is dumb as fuck" thing to rest, he's got lots of money saved away (all which he did by himself via self teaching), going to fully own his house (with lots of fancy gym stuff) by the new year, studies at least 2 matches a day, an avid reader/audiobook listener and his pre-workout is 40 minutes of stretches accompanied by meditation music.

He shoulda been that ESPN segment talking about this stuff, lots of professional athletes could learn from him.

Self teaching didn't save his title from Owens.

But yeah, a lot of the "Ryback is dumb and sucks" stuff is related to CM Punk being salty after he left and pretty much the entire IWC taking Punk's side (because it was funny).

Top Bottom