• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

klonere

Banned
Hey maybe if Punk had lived a little like Ryback he wouldn't be such a sensitive bitter asshole who is going to get murdered in a real fight or win versus the greatest can of all time.

I don't like Ryback. I don't like or relate to him on any level.
I don't like his in ring ability.
I don't like his ring gear
I don't like his finisher
I don't like his personality.

Mahonay

Banned
Raw did worse than the week before? Huh.
When the show from the week prior promoted several special appearances and still managed to be boring as hell, I'm sure plenty of people chose not to tune in this week.

We'll see what the ratings are like next week. But viewership is likely never going to make any huge jumps up at this point.

EDIT: No huge drop off this time though which is good. Gave people an actual reason to watch the entire 3 hours.

Mahonay

Banned
I mean next week, and the week after. If the past is anything to go by, all of the build to the next ppv is essentially done.
That's exactly what I worried will happen after I finished watching last night's show.

Next week will be a good indicator whether they blew their load in one show or not.

Gonzalez

Banned
Fave Five Breakout Sitcom Characters...

5. Newman
4. Cody Lambert
3. Siegfried
2. Joey Gladstone
1. Dan Fielding

tumblr_mno2mtgu8z1s2mzr3o1_400.gif

Alucard

Banned
Has a wrestler ever had a gimmick where they're a masochist and got into fights to be tossed around?

Mankind and Cactus Jack for sure.

Wrestling is pretty blase for me at the moment. Anyone else feeling this way? It goes in up and down cycles. Definitely a down period for me right now.

Shadow780

Flash, Izombie and limitless

I'll be watching Flash, iZombie got boring middle of the way after Veronica Mars monologue nostalgia wore off. Have not watch Limitless yet, this related to the movie?

The stars, moon, and sky, my friend. The greatest show on earth is just outside your door.

But I have a 12-pack Asahi Black on my coffee table waiting to be consumed.

Baseball is the sport of kings, plebeian.

I just went through this with the Clippers, I can't bear anymore of my known associates suddenly claim to be "life-long" Mets fans.

bjork

I just went through this with the Clippers, I can't bear anymore of my known associates suddenly claim to be "life-long" Mets fans.

I don't follow any team, but I can still appreciate a world series. Don't deprive yourself because you know some dildos irl.

I like how Nash calls him a mark, meanwhile according to Hall, one of the main catalysts for him moving to WCW was Bret refusing to take the jacknife and put him over in a cage match.

Because it was going to fuck up the build for his WM match, not because he was in love with himself and his own hype like Goldy.

somedevil

I'll be watching Flash, iZombie got boring middle of the way after Veronica Mars monologue nostalgia wore off. Have not watch Limitless yet, this related to the movie?

Yep, its like a sequel to the movie. Bradley Cooper actually shows up in it and it picks up with him running for Senate.

I enjoy it but it might now be for everyone.

- WWE quietly added two RAW episodes to the WWE Network this month. They are not publicly advertised and were not picked up in automatic update engines so it appears WWE is trying to keep these additions under the radar, according to WrestlingDVDNetwork.com. The episodes are from February 9th and February 16th, 2004. Chris Benoit is prominently featured in both episodes as this was before WrestleMania 20 where he defeated Triple H and Shawn Michaels for the World Heavyweight Title.

That's right Luna, let that green bitch Sable know.

Top Bottom