• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

Alucard

Banned
Watch this week's if you get the chance. Thoroughly entertaining so much so that I barely watched a very entertaining MNF game.

Oh, nice. I might do tha...no, I won't.

Listing to review a raw. Sounds like wwe should load,up on good ass wrestling instead of shitty creative

This is how I've periodically been keeping up with Raw. Wai and Pollock are just an entertaining tandem. I could listen to them talk about anything.

Alucard

Banned
Genuinely sad at how Bryan's career turned out. Owens is the next big thing. Will buy his eventual DVD at some point. He's gold.

#OwensForManiaMainEvent

bjork

They should bring back The Flower Shop, except instead of dead Adrian Adonis, it's Bryan talking about how to make a mulch out of old cornflakes and giving your dog a shampoo.

DMczaf

The-Rock-Kevin-Owens.jpg

Genuinely sad at how Bryan's career turned out. Owens is the next big thing. Will buy his eventual DVD at some point. He's gold.

#OwensForManiaMainEvent

I don't know what's sadder about Bryan's career. The fact that the injuries ended it or that he was never gonna be taken seriously by Vince anyway.

bjork

I can't wait for the day when Rock showing up on Raw is like when they would mention dudes from the 70s I'd never heard of. Just polite applause and he goes away.

I can't wait for the day when Rock showing up on Raw is like when they would mention dudes from the 70s I'd never heard of. Just polite applause and he goes away.

I wish, but that's not gonna happen.

Rock coming back to put over someone new would be nice but I'd imagine he'd only be interested in a big money match with Brock.

Yes. Including the dying in a parking lot part.

lmao god damn

bjork

I wish, but that's not gonna happen.

Rock coming back to put over someone new would be nice but I'd imagine he'd only be interested in a big money match with Brock.

There's no "put over" at this point though, is the thing. Dude's done movies longer than he wrestled. No one's gonna go "wow the Rock lost, this hot topic dude must be super badass."

Bjork will pay :), they all do.

Sooner than later, I'm sure. It's cool.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
This is how I've periodically been keeping up with Raw. Wai and Pollock are just an entertaining tandem. I could listen to them talk about anything.

They do spend like 30-40 minutes talking about anything and everything before they get into Raw so they got you covered every Tuesday.

Paracelsus

There's no "put over" at this point though, is the thing. Dude's done movies longer than he wrestled. No one's gonna go "wow the Rock lost, this hot topic dude must be super badass."

There wasn't 13 years ago either, when Lesnar won KOTR people were already getting smarky and booed the Rock's ass all the way into Summerslam, which is when he started his heel turn. I don't know why to this day Vince thinks "X BEAT Y? X MUST BE AWESOME" is true, we all saw what happened with Cena and Owens (the opposite, it made the former look like shit with the casual fans).

In fact The Rock will now win The WWE championship.

I just put it in.

somedevil

Well this just happened on Main Event:

Rusev may have been injured at tonight's WWE Main Event tapings in Phoenix, Arizona, during a match against Neville.

Rusev went down mid-match with an apparent injury either to his shoulder or wrist. He was checked on by a trainer and the match was awarded to Neville by medical decision. The finish was described as very odd.

After the match, Rusev chased the timekeeper, referee and trainer off, throwing a fit,.

Here is the video of him chasing them off:

https://twitter.com/Gibby_gabriel?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

So real or work?

edit: beaten

Top Bottom